cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm Back!

Tizi
Explorer
Explorer
Some may or may not know, I sold my 2004 NL 10.2 CD 2 years ago. We decided to try a travel trailer. While we really liked it, we missed our NL. Saturday, we got a 2007 10.2 RD. Love it!

Will post pics later of new camper!
2008 Dodge Ram 2500 QC 4x4 - HEMI
2007 Northern Lite 10.2 RR
Tizi's Transformer by Whazoo
8 REPLIES 8

kbaum
Explorer
Explorer
Tizi, wife liked the larger dinette in the CD model.
2013 Northern Lite 10 cdse
2012 Dodge 3500 SRW 4x4 Cummins Crew Cab

Newmar Dutch Star 4018 (home)

Tizi
Explorer
Explorer
kbaum wrote:
Looks great! I really like the floor plan with the rear dinette and "sandwich nook", we came close to purchasing that model.

We have a motorhome "nana's big camper" that we live in for a good deal of the year, however, when its time to go camping or traveling long distances nothing beats the NL TC "grandpa's little camper"!

Why did you end up getting the CD model?

kbaum
Explorer
Explorer
Looks great! I really like the floor plan with the rear dinette and "sandwich nook", we came close to purchasing that model.

We have a motorhome "nana's big camper" that we live in for a good deal of the year, however, when its time to go camping or traveling long distances nothing beats the NL TC "grandpa's little camper"!
2013 Northern Lite 10 cdse
2012 Dodge 3500 SRW 4x4 Cummins Crew Cab

Newmar Dutch Star 4018 (home)

exhaustipated
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome back to the Forum, Tizi. Hey, that's really a nice looking setup you've got there. TC's are more fun to take along with you than just about anything else as you can go anywhere at anytime with them and not have to worry about space. Enjoy the new rig.
2009 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD 4WD LT1 Ext Cab Z71 Long Bed Vortec 6.0L V8 SFI gas.
2012 Travel Lite 960RX
Torklift frame mounted tie downs with FastGun turnbuckles and a Lock and Load maximum security cargo tray.
Timbren SES
Curt front mount hitch receiver

fuelhauler
Explorer
Explorer
I have to agree with you Tizi. We too came back to a TC. We have had 3 fifth wheels in the past & now on our 2nd truck camper. Even after driving semi for 38 yrs I like the ease of the truck camper.
2005 Dodge q/c 4x4 dually six speed pac brake
2014 Arctic Fox 990
2014 16' smokercraft

Tizi
Explorer
Explorer
jimh425 wrote:
Welcome back, can't wait to see the new pic! Do you have any observations of what sold you back to TC world?

We like the ease the camper gives us. We can park it anywhere. Takes up little space. Don't have to plan parking etc. We simply like the camper better than the trailer.

jimh406
Explorer III
Explorer III
Welcome back, can't wait to see the new pic! Do you have any observations of what sold you back to TC world?

'10 Ford F-450, 6.4, 4.30, 4x4, 14,500 GVWR, '06 Host Rainer 950 DS, Torklift Talon tiedowns, Glow Steps, and Fastguns. Bilstein 4600s, Firestone Bags, Toyo M655 Gs, Curt front hitch, Energy Suspension bump stops.

NRA Life Member, CCA Life Member

billtex
Explorer II
Explorer II
Welcome back tizi...another TC'er returns to the fold!
2020 F350 CC LB
Eagle Cap 850
25'Airstream Excella
"Good People Drink Good Beer"-Hunter S Thompson