cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Keystone Bullet Premier

CampinEarls
Explorer
Explorer
We are seriously looking at buying a 31BHPR. It pretty much has everything we are looking for in a TT, the only cons we can think of with it is, it has curtains instead of solid doors for the bedroom and bunkhouse....that's about it.

Maybe because this one is so new, But i'm having a hard time finding any reviews or testimonials about them.

This is our first TT, i've rented a couple times and that makes us realize we want our own, we've been researching for months and have narrowed it down to this one.

Is there anyone out there that has any experience with the Bullet line that can give me their opinions?

Thanks!
2009 Chevy Z71 CrewCab
2010 Bullet Premier 31BHPR
1,884 REPLIES 1,884

VirtualGarage
Explorer
Explorer
RainbowsEnd wrote:
I've been wanting to put in a "door" at the end of the dinette. Anyone do this yet? Has anyone looked to see if the "end cap" can come off for easy access instead of having to go in from the top. A rebuild of the end structure inside for support may be necessary but sure would make things nice to grab a little easy storage that way. Ideas?

My Tango had doors on the end and I think the modification would be very easy to do. Rather than remove the "end cap" I would simply cut a whole in the center and then mount a cupboard door there. Depending on how big you cut the hole, you may not need any extra support. That's how it done in the Tango and if I had to "guess-timate" the opening was about 50% of the entire side: i.e. 1/4 of overall material above and a 1/4 of material below the opening. It was just big enough for us to fit a small plastic tub through and that's how we kept things organized under the bench. Larger, bulkier items went through the top.

VirtualGarage
Explorer
Explorer
Ok, now I wonder if there could be a possibility that my table is a little bit darker than the other colour scheme. So here's my chance to do a shameless plug and post up a couple more pictures and let the rest of you decide if it's the same :B.

I found some other pictures that I took that show the table in different lighting. I can't take a new picture right now because I won't be back to the RV for a couple of weeks.

In this picture (take with a cell phone) you can see the table in the distance in shadow and the counter up close in daylight. They are both the same pattern:

The next picture is with artificial light again:

VirtualGarage
Explorer
Explorer
RainbowsEnd wrote:
CampinEarls wrote:

This looks like mine also and I know it matches the counters. I've the Godiva interior. Honest when I go to the Premier website to look at pictures all the counters and tables look like they all have the same finish. That would make sense to me as a rv builder, oooops what am I saying!

Well, I've got the Blackberry colour scheme and the tabletop looks exactly the same as the one above. Here's a picture that I took during my walk-through:

I know the lighting is different, but from my own personal experience, both tabletops look the same to me. And again, the pattern matches the counters.

CampinEarls
Explorer
Explorer
A guy that I work with does amazing wood work, he said it would be pretty easy to turn the end into a drawer, I'd really like to have it done, because we don't use that space the way it is now. I'd also like to have exterior access to under the bench that is against the wall, I haven't gotten brave enough to do it yet!
2009 Chevy Z71 CrewCab

ShadySkins
Explorer
Explorer
RainbowsEnd wrote:
In reference to CampinEarls dinette picture above ...

I've been wanting to put in a "door" at the end of the dinette. Anyone do this yet? Has anyone looked to see if the "end cap" can come off for easy access instead of having to go in from the top. A rebuild of the end structure inside for support may be necessary but sure would make things nice to grab a little easy storage that way. Ideas?

I don't know how hard it would be to do, but my KZ has drawers built into the end of each dinette booth. Its very handy.
2011 KZ 321BHS
Pulled by a 2007 Toyota Tundra Crewmax 5.7
Connected with a Reese Dual Cam
Stopped by a Tekonsha P3

RainbowsEnd
Explorer
Explorer
In reference to CampinEarls dinette picture above ...

F250 Diesel Lariat
Laissez les bons temps rouler!

RainbowsEnd
Explorer
Explorer
CampinEarls wrote:

Here is a picture of mine. I'm not sure about different tables for each interior color, mine does match the counter top though.

This looks like mine also and I know it matches the counters. I've the Godiva interior. Honest when I go to the Premier website to look at pictures all the counters and tables look like they all have the same finish. That would make sense to me as a rv builder, oooops what am I saying!
F250 Diesel Lariat

CampinEarls
Explorer
Explorer
FensterRV wrote:
Does the color of the table and pedestal change based on your interior choice? ( Blackbery, Sage etc) I'm dealing with a few rocket scientists at camping world, and because I have the cheesy comfort package table, I want to switch out to the traditional table but they can't run the part # request from my VIN because of that package showoing up.

If you guys could snap a few pictures of your table to see if there is any variation based on different interior choices that would be great. I find it hard to believe they make different tables for the 4 or 5 diff. interior choices. TY in advance

Bullet Bill

Here is a picture of mine. I'm not sure about different tables for each interior color, mine does match the counter top though.
2009 Chevy Z71 CrewCab

FensterRV
Explorer
Explorer
Does the color of the table and pedestal change based on your interior choice? ( Blackbery, Sage etc) I'm dealing with a few rocket scientists at camping world, and because I have the cheesy comfort package table, I want to switch out to the traditional table but they can't run the part # request from my VIN because of that package showoing up.

If you guys could snap a few pictures of your table to see if there is any variation based on different interior choices that would be great. I find it hard to believe they make different tables for the 4 or 5 diff. interior choices. TY in advance

Bullet Bill
2011 Bullet Premier 31BHPR with comfort package
Pro Pride Hitch w/ Prodigy P2.
Steadyfast Stabilizers
Pulled by "Big Daddy", aka 2000 Ford Excursion.

FensterRV
Explorer
Explorer
I'm def going with the cover and will be happy to provide reviews. I have read all the posts re: the pro's and con's of RV Covers, and my take away points are the RV will look as clean as it did when I covered it. The wind isnt too much of an issue here in South NJ.

My biggest question is would I recover the TT between trips during the camping season if it was more than a few weeks between trips. I'm hoping it doesnt take more than 20-30 minutes to cover. I've been told I can do it within 15 min by people you do cover their TT's.
2011 Bullet Premier 31BHPR with comfort package
Pro Pride Hitch w/ Prodigy P2.
Steadyfast Stabilizers
Pulled by "Big Daddy", aka 2000 Ford Excursion.

RainbowsEnd
Explorer
Explorer
FensterRV wrote:
Does any Bullet owner own the Adco designer cover? From what I've read this seems to be a good choice.

Not sure if anyone answered this or not, maybe this bump others may see your post and have comments. I don't use a cover. There are probably just as many that like them as hate them. I'm sure a general search on this forum will show the pros and cons. If you do get one please share your experience with us. Does it leave the swirl marks so often found with using them? What does it do with the paint or decals? It is just so windy here it's hard to use them and just not recommended. It may take a season to find how it works out for you. If you get one keeps us in mind with a review later. Good luck!

PS: 16 days to go!
F250 Diesel Lariat

apseric
Explorer
Explorer
We have the 2011 31BHPR so I thought I would share: We just replaced our leveling scissor jacks with new ones. The new ones are rated for 6500# each (factory ones are 2500# ea) and we paid 128.27 (includes shipping) for all 4 from Mantelli Trailer Sales, inc via EBay. They hang down about a half-inch more than the factory ones (negigable). The 2 boxes (2 jacks per box)were in perfect condition as were the contents. The swap was super easy (I replaced all the mounting hardware with galvanized as the existing hardware had already rusted). For now, they are installed with self-drilling screws & lockwashers, but I would like to try out the "Save-A-Jack" product and possibly have those welded on by my dealer.

msalyer
Explorer
Explorer
NetAndDavid wrote:
msalyer wrote:
Make sure your fan is set to auto. If it is set to high or low (don't remember which) the ac fan runs at the same time as the furnace.

Dang it, my wife said I was doing something wrong, now I have to admit it to her. The A/C fan was running the whole weekend, and she said I had it set up wrong, now I know that I did.

Sorry about that...lol

I only knew because our dealer told us this during our walk through. They did a real nice job.

garysol
Explorer
Explorer
kainen wrote:
I agree nice job but how is the stablilty ? I found the larger diameter feet I used helped make the table feel more stable. I will try to take a photo of mine in the next day or so and post it.

Stability is just fine. I made sure to tighten down the nuts once I had the desired height and that firmed everything up.
I still would rather have a pedestal type dinette.
2020 GMC Canyon
2022 NoBo 19.2

kainen
Explorer
Explorer
I agree nice job but how is the stablilty ? I found the larger diameter feet I used helped make the table feel more stable. I will try to take a photo of mine in the next day or so and post it.