Wagonqueen_Truc
Explorer
Explorer

Before and (almost) after
26 REPLIES 26

Dave_Pete
Explorer II
Explorer II
Oh man I would love a trip back east. First time 10 years old on family vacation out of Utah. Second time lived in Northern VA one year for work. DW and I were out every weekend to see stuff. Loved that time in the east. Want to return when we can see the DC Smithsonian American History which was under renovation while we lived there. Loved our MA visit, and ME and... oh man that would be cool to get together out there somewhere! 🙂

1971amerigo
Explorer
Explorer
Make it on the east coast so I can come !

Dave_Pete
Explorer II
Explorer II
I would too. I think 67avion might be our man.

Wagonqueen_Truc
Explorer
Explorer
I would love for someone to put together a vintage TC rally.

Dave_Pete
Explorer II
Explorer II
Nevermind the whoops. 🙂

Dave_Pete
Explorer II
Explorer II
Whoops

Dave_Pete
Explorer II
Explorer II
LOL. We'll I'm glad you're enjoying it. A meeting would be fun.

Wagonqueen_Truc
Explorer
Explorer
Dave Pete wrote:
Well it really looks good. I was wondering because we're near that portion of our rebuild.

Your rebuild is kicking ass. I have been following your build with great anticipation. Gotta meet up when the girl is done.

Dave_Pete
Explorer II
Explorer II
Well it really looks good. I was wondering because we're near that portion of our rebuild.

Mote
Explorer
Explorer
Love the rebuild you've done on yours.

I saw one in the local craigslist last night.
http://bloomington.craigslist.org/rvs/4828688999.html
2005 Dodge 3500
2001 Lance 1030
2006 Cougar 29RL

Wagonqueen_Truc
Explorer
Explorer
Dave Pete wrote:
Hi wagonqueen, do the tiles use some sort of grout or other seal? I'm wondering about bacon grease and water or other liquids getting behind. How does that work?

Trailgranny, you hit the nail on the head with the older versus new.

They butt up against each other pretty tight. If they were in my home I would put grout in, but since they are going to move and groove, NO grout. As far as water and cleaner,I will just wipe the surface area with the cleaner already applied to the clothe. I guess we will see how things go with the bacon grease. LOL

Dave_Pete
Explorer II
Explorer II
Hi wagonqueen, do the tiles use some sort of grout or other seal? I'm wondering about bacon grease and water or other liquids getting behind. How does that work?

Trailgranny, you hit the nail on the head with the older versus new.

trailgranny50
Explorer
Explorer
Cool! Looks so neat and practical, easy cleaning. And I thought I was finished adding remodel touches to our Shadow Cruiser. Do we ever really get DONE? One of the nice things about an older camper is there's not as much pain involved in making changes. Not messing with something new you just spent a fortune in and still need to fine tune.
2004 Chevy 3500 Duramax all stock
1990 950 Shadow Cruiser Hard side multiple add-ons
Ancient Valco 10'x5' John boat
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser Trail Team
One-eyed Trail Horse and one horse trailer
Rocky, Annie, Muffie traveling Fur Babies

GoinThisAway
Explorer
Explorer
Looks great ... even the 40 year old sink!
2008 Dodge 3500 DRW 4x4
2008 Bigfoot 25C10.4
Torklift/Fastguns/Hellwig/StableLoads