cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Pick up my new tt tomorrow

Rvinnewbury
Explorer
Explorer
Well, tomorrow is the big day, I go and pick up my new Pemier 31bhpr. I have my check list ready. My new propride hitch arrived today and I am all ready to go. I got a good price and we all are really excited to get it home, already have our first trip planned.
12 REPLIES 12

Rvinnewbury
Explorer
Explorer
Well here is the latest update, I spoke with the dealer today and my new trailer will be delivered to my house. So by Tuesday I should have it. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

outdoorlovers
Explorer
Explorer
๐Ÿ˜ž
2012 Dodge Ram 2500, Cummins turbo diesel, 6 speed, 4X4, tow package
2014 Jayco FW Eagle HT 26.5 RLS
Yamaha EF2400iS gen

CavemanCharlie
Explorer II
Explorer II
TucsonJim wrote:
Don't forget to post a picture so we can all drool a little bit.

X2 and congrats to you both

Rvinnewbury
Explorer
Explorer
Well here is an update, I was not able to pick it up. Major fiasco, first the dealer never got it transfer from another site and then the financing got crossed up. So lets just say we are not very happy right now, but it looks like everything is getting straightened out after wasting 8 plus hours total yesterday. We should have it at our house sometime next week. We still really like the coach and still can't wait for it to be home.

outdoorlovers
Explorer
Explorer
We bought our FW at the Pomona RV Show from Richardson's RV. We purchased our last trailer from them 6 years ago and were so pleased with the service dept. that we chose them again (plus the 2 yr. warranty from Jayco). When we took delivery yesterday, we were chatting with their personnel and they said during the 10 day run of the Pomona show they sold 160 units! A good indication the economy is in recovery mode, I guess.
Yamaha EF2400iS gen

campincandice
Explorer
Explorer
And we got ours this past Wed, although it is now in storage until spring ๐Ÿ˜ž
Candice

Steve - Partner in Crime
Molly - black lab
Sabbath - chocolate lab/weimaraner

2014 Open Range LT274RLS

Camper_G
Explorer
Explorer
Awesome 3 new RV purchases in this thread alone. Congrats to all of you and best of luck with those new rigs. ๐Ÿ™‚
2017 Dodge Ram 2500 HD, 4x4, CCSB, 6.4L HEMI, Snow Chief, tow package.,1989 Skyline Layton model 75-2251.

oweninthekeys
Explorer
Explorer
We pickup our new Winnebago Towable 30RE tomorrow(Saturday) and are anxious to get it equiped before we head out FT next summer. Congrats to all the new TT owners.
USAF Retired 2000
DOD Civilian to Retire 2015
2014 Dodge Ram 2500 6.4L Hemi
Andersen Ultimate Fifth Wheel Adapter Hitch
2014 Winnebago Lite Five FW30RES

TucsonJim
Explorer
Explorer
Don't forget to post a picture so we can all drool a little bit.
2016 Ford F350 Turbo Diesel SRW 4x4
2017 Grand Design Reflection 297RSTS
2013 Ford F350 Turbo Diesel SRW 4x4 (Destroyed by fire - 8/29/16)
2014 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS (Destroyed by fire - 8/29/16)

camp-n-family
Explorer
Explorer
I'm sure you'll love it as much as we love ours. We did a few mods and have a few more planned to make it even better for us, but so far we are very happy with ours and have had no issues either.
'17 Ram 2500 Crewcab Laramie CTD
'13 Keystone Bullet Premier 310BHPR
Hitched by Hensley

wmoses
Explorer
Explorer
Congratulations to both of you. Let the fun and the mods begin! ๐Ÿ™‚
Regards,
Wayne
2014 Flagstaff Super Lite 27RLWS Emerald Ed. | Equal-i-zer 1200/12,000 4-point WDH
2010 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 5.3L 6-speed auto | K&N Filter | Hypertech Max Energy tune | Prodigy P3
_

outdoorlovers
Explorer
Explorer
Hey, we pick up our new FW tomorrow - Jayco Eagle 26.5 RLS. Was actually ready Tuesday but we had some additional work done on it before bringing it home. Have fun!
Yamaha EF2400iS gen