Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

New Trailer

We will soon be in the market for a new TT.Would prefer fiberglass,no slide out, walk through or mid trailer bath.24 or 25ft max.Could do a small slide if everything else is met.Something in the $25,000 range.We like Snow River but have trouble findi...

Just bought a new TT, Snowriver 234 RBS

Rather impulsive, I was not intending to buy, only look, especially since it was in SoCal and I have to get my old one home (not trading it in). That means a return trip from Canada to pick it up, but they came down 8 k to make the sale and I probabl...

Tequila by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

TV ok for TT

My wife and I are looking at purchasing a travel trailer. Our TV is a 03 Ford Expedition with the 5.4L V8 with the tow package. From what I have read the towing capacity is 8650lbs. We found an 05 Aerolite 30BHSL that has a dry weight of about 450...

AZNewbie by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Soft bathroom floor

Hello,I have a soft, linoleum floor about 12" by 12" in the bathroom of my 2000 Prowler. Over the last year, I had it covered with a piece of plywood. Now, the floor is tearing. I know this needs fixing ASAP. Any advice as a temp repair ? I am sellin...

Shocks

We have a 2011 Chevy Suburban which we pull our TT with. I need to get new rear shocks for it. I hear firestone shocks are up to the task, but I'll take advice. Not to keen on the airbag kind, but I'll take all ideas. Thanks.

Advice on TT Purchase in Different City

I'm looking for a new travel trailer (28bh, bhr, bhbe, etc...) andthe one I really want is about 90 miles aways in Denver. The TT I own now was purchased in Colorado Springs and I really like that I get preferential treatment from the service depart...

JohnnyE_ by Explorer
  • 39 replies
  • 0 likes

Nose up nose down

When I adjust my WD hitch links for a level trailer I find the nose of the TT little less than 2” lower in the front. The back of the TT is 23” off the ground the front is a little more than 21”.If I recall correctly the suggestion was to haul nose d...

rbpru by Explorer II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Truck Camping in Seattle???????

OKGetting encouragement to do Seattle during our next trip out to Washington state to see our son (Pullman area, eastern part of state.)Myself, I'd rather head on up to Fort Casey State Park and see the sights there.But, the wife wants to see Undergr...

Dodge cummins models and reliability

I am looking for an old post from ib516 where he gives a summary of the dodge cummins models by year in terms of reliability. searching through 14000 posts is like looking for a needle in a haystack :E

Lance 1191

taking the plunge... Put a deposit on 2014....access to the bathroom without putting the slide out...priorities.

Thermocouple replacement

Anyone have instructions for replacing the oven thermocouple in a Suburban cooktop oven combo. Suburban won't provide instructions. I am capable of doing the work, just don't know the proper way to get at it without breaking something. Really don't w...

Oven will not work in coachmen

Hello everyone. I have a 2008 coachmen spirit of america. I cannot get the pilot light to come on for the oven. I do not smell gas either when I turn the knob to pilot. The top burners work fine and so does the heat off of gas. Can anyone please...