cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

post pictures of your HTT

kknowlton
Explorer II
Explorer II
The folks in the Folding Trailer forum have started a fun topic, so I thought perhaps we could do the same. I'll start.

Our 2005 Starcraft Travelstar 21SSO, last year at the LaSalle-Peru KOA.
2020 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7L V8 w/ tow pkg, Equal-i-zer
2020 Lance 2375
1,599 REPLIES 1,599

luvztheoutdoor1
Explorer
Explorer
Here we are in the UP of Michigan...

and enjoying a Lake Superior sunset...

Linda
Scout, 10 year old Husky/Shepherd
2011 Jayco Greyhawk 26DS

Johnny-Five
Explorer
Explorer
Just returned from a great weekend at a gorgeous campground a short trip from home. It was less than 150 miles round trip. We couldn't get a reservation at the state park we wanted,so I found this private one (Ranchero de Santa Fe) on the Internet and reserved. What a great find it was. We will use this whenever we can't get the state park locations we want.

2008 Rockwood Roo 23B
2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad-Cab 5.7L Hemi
For the enjoyment of Johnny, Karen and our new camping kitties Timmy and Luna
Latest Camping Pictures on Webshots

kknowlton
Explorer II
Explorer II
(one of these days I'll remember a camera when we go!)

Looking forward to it! ๐Ÿ™‚
2020 Lance 2375

Car_Guy
Explorer
Explorer
Les-
Thank you so much for the help with the pictures on this thread.
I know it's tricky everyone - but let's watch the sizes so Les doesn't have to!

Great Thread! Thanks for starting it Karen!

(one of these days I'll remember a camera when we go!)

:B:B
Car Guy, Security Babe & Kids
2013 Ford F-150 3.5L Ecoboost D.I.Turbo TiVCT Super Crew XLT

06 Jayco 232 Hybrid
Rallys attended-8; Statz Family Kamps-14
In Wisconsin we're more than
Beer, Brats, Burgers, Cows,& Cheese:B
Join us
Camping in Wisconsin.com

gwh1bass
Explorer
Explorer
Our Coyote 23cfk

babyj
Explorer
Explorer
:C
2006 DODGE DAKOTA QUADCAB 2WD 4.7 V8 WITH FACTORY TOW PAKAGE,LIMITED SLIP REAR END WITH 3.92 GEARS,FLOWMASTER DUAL SYSTEM, VOYAGER BRAKE CONTROLER,LINEX BEDLINER,ROLLIN ON 20INCH MILANNI WHEELS WITH 265/50VR20 TOYO PROXES ST TIRES PULLIN 2005 JAYCO 19H

Houston_Hemi
Explorer
Explorer
kknowlton wrote:
Hemi, photobucket will let you post your pic's on here directly, without having to make a link. Use the image box (along the top of the reply box) - it looks like the pic of a mountain - click on it, and when it asks for the URL, copy the URL from photobucket (second box under your picture on the p.b. site) and paste it in the URL popup box. (I don't use "correct" computer terminology so may not be saying this right.) Anyway, I use photobucket for my pic's, and that's how I get them to post.

Thanks so much for the help. I kept trying to copy the URL from the address bar, didn't work. Works great now though. THanks again.

kknowlton
Explorer II
Explorer II
Hemi, photobucket will let you post your pic's on here directly, without having to make a link. Use the image box (along the top of the reply box) - it looks like the pic of a mountain - click on it, and when it asks for the URL, copy the URL from photobucket (second box under your picture on the p.b. site) and paste it in the URL popup box. (I don't use "correct" computer terminology so may not be saying this right.) Anyway, I use photobucket for my pic's, and that's how I get them to post.
2020 Lance 2375

Houston_Hemi
Explorer
Explorer

Houston_Hemi
Explorer
Explorer
Sorry for the perhaps ignorant question, but how do you all post pictures here? I guess I've had too much thin air in the mountains. I cannot figure out how to get pics on here.

Please help.

Thanks,

Barnacle Bill

HedoTravelers
Explorer
Explorer
A few pics from The Four Seasons Resort in Freelton, Ontario Canada...

<*edited to correct image paths>
Respect,
Brent

TV ~
Searching for diesel TV, Prodigy
Rig ~
Keystone Montana 3400RL
Selling 2010 Keystone Passport 256RLS

"Wherever you go, there you are"

miserytom
Explorer
Explorer
heres a couple pics at the campsite im at now, ill try to get a nighttime pic tommorrow

Tom, DirecTV Field Tech
03 flagstaff shamrock 232
06 GMC Sierra 1500
Camper Pics

kknowlton
Explorer II
Explorer II
Pretty doggone impressive if you drove over the Big Horns!! We did that once and swore we'd never do it again.
BTW, in case you didn't notice, you were at a pretty solid 7500-8000 feet the whole time you were in Yellowstone. It just doesn't look like the top of a mountain. ๐Ÿ™‚
2020 Lance 2375

Houston_Hemi
Explorer
Explorer
How did your Honda do pulling that trailer?

So far so good, I'm not home yet so I don't want to be too bold. We have been 4,000 miles so far and no troubles. We started in Houston and went to:

• Carlsbad, NM
  • The 4 Corners
  • Moab, UT
  • Bear Lake, ID
  • Grand Teton, WY
  • Yellowstone, WY
  • and of course Big Horn, WY

I haven't been able to speed to much and I have spent alot of time "feeling" out what the van can handle. Most of it has been in 3rd gear (no overdrive). But I can tell you that the van has done an excellent job. There was only one hill where I got down to 20 mph and had to use 1st gear.

I have made some improvements to the van before the trip, Including:

1) K&N filter upgrade,
2) Bosch Performance spark plugs,
3) Rear spring air-bags and shocks

Thanks,

Barnacle Bill

tomintexas
Explorer
Explorer
Houston_Hemi wrote:
Here is our picture of the Honda Odyssey with the 16 ft Aerolite Cub. We love this thing. We have been traveling all aroud the west for the past two+ weeks now. The van and Cub set a record altitude at 9,033 ft above sea level at Big Horn mountain. Our house is 43 ft above sea level.

http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa300/b_k_berger/?action=view&current=HPIM4135.jpg

How did your Honda do pulling that trailer?
2010 Toyota Tundra 5.7L
2010 Jayco Jay Flight 19BH
Me, My Wife and our 2 Camping Dogs.
Achilles - 7lb Yorkie
Niobe - 8lb Yorkie