cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Sunnybrook vin number

BamaDre
Explorer
Explorer
I have a SunnyBrook travel trailer and i am looking for the vin number so i can buy parts for it and fix it up. Any and all help would be a huge help.
12 REPLIES 12

BurbMan
Explorer II
Explorer II
Most states require the VIN to be on the bill of sale, but I guess not in AL.

Look at this pic, see the sticker on the side toward the bottom and front? That has the tire and loading info and should also have the VIN on it.

BamaDre
Explorer
Explorer
I do not know the year or the model of my camper.I am attempting to locate the vin number so i can identify it. i wold like to upload pics. of it, but dont know how to do it on this site.

fallsrider
Explorer
Explorer
BamaDre wrote:
Thank you all for your input. I bought this particulier camper off of an older gentleman and the only thing i have is a bill of sale. There was no other paperwork. In Alabama all i need is a bill of sale. I was more interested about the vin, to look it up and see what I have.Thank you all once again for you comments and post.
Do you know the year and model of your camper? You can view and download Sunnybrook brochues from Sunnybrook Brochures. You can learn all types of things such as the capacities of all your tanks.

BamaDre
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you all for your input. I bought this particulier camper off of an older gentleman and the only thing i have is a bill of sale. There was no other paperwork. In Alabama all i need is a bill of sale. I was more interested about the vin, to look it up and see what I have.Thank you all once again for you comments and post.

Mike_LA
Explorer
Explorer
BurbMan wrote:

Good luck buying parts, SB has been out of business for a few years now.

They were bought by Winnebago to manufacture travel trailers & fifth wheels.
Winnebago builds their travel trailers on the former Sunnybrook assembly line. Same build procedures as Sunnybrook.

As other have stated, the VIN will be stamped on the A frame.
Mike
--------------------------------------------------------
2006 Chevy Silverado 2500HD CC/LBZ Duramax
2017 Hyper Lite XLR 26HFS

Previous Trailers:
2003 Aerolite 24RK
2006 Rockwood 3115SS TT
2006 Rockwood 8283SS FW
2005 Jayco Talon ZX24E
2012 Sunnybrook 26FBS

mosseater
Explorer II
Explorer II
Given that most of the parts on most all trailers are an assemblage of some other vendors parts, what parts are you looking for which are specific to Sunnybrook? If it isn't Lippert, Atwood, Dometic, Armstrong,etc., what could it be? Granted, the VIN might help you track down which specific vendor supplied which specific part, but there are better places to buy parts than the original mfger.
"It`s not important that you know all the answers, it`s only important to know where to get all the answers" Arone Kleamyck
"...An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." Col. Jeff Cooper
Sunset Creek 298 BH

fallsrider
Explorer
Explorer
darsben wrote:
Bill of Sale, Registration and/or title should all have the VIN number on them.
Or is there more to the story.
Also VIN is not usually useful in obtaining parts. Most likely need the Model number and year of trailer.
^^+1

WayneAt63044
Explorer
Explorer
All 3 of my SunnyBrooks has the VIN stamped into the top of the A frame, curb side. A repaint would make it pretty hard to read. I also believe it was inside a galley cabinet door.
2012 Forest River V-Cross Vibe 826VFK
pulled by 2009 Ram 1500 Quad Cab Hemi

Moved from Forum Technical Support

Dick_B
Explorer
Explorer
For all things SB go to www.myrvtalk.com. SB was bought out by Winnebago a couple of years ago and, apparently, is still going strong.
Dick_B
2003 SunnyBrook 27FKS
2011 3/4 T Chevrolet Suburban
Equal-i-zer Hitch
One wife, two electric bikes (both Currie Tech Path+ models)

darsben
Explorer II
Explorer II
Bill of Sale, Registration and/or title should all have the VIN number on them.
Or is there more to the story.
Also VIN is not usually useful in obtaining parts. Most likely need the Model number and year of trailer.
Traveling with my best friend my wife!

BurbMan
Explorer II
Explorer II
Should be on the weight/tire sticker on the street side of the TT at the front corner. It's also welded onto the A frame by the coupler.

Good luck buying parts, SB has been out of business for a few years now.