cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weathertech floormats

patperry2766
Explorer II
Explorer II
I don't if this post is technically violating forum rules, but I would hope that mentioning a specific company and their awesome customer service response won't get this pulled....so here goes:

My wife ordered me some WeatherTech floor mats thru Amazon for a Christmas present. The order didn't go off as planned so she fired off a letter to Amazon voicing her displeasure.

She was contacted by a rep from WeatherTech this AM profusely apologizing for this happening, and to make amends for this event, is refunding her the entire purchase price....and those suckers aren't cheap.

It's refreshing to know that a company still cares that much about their customers to do something like that.
Courage is the feeling you have right before you fully understand the situation
31 REPLIES 31

NC_Hauler
Explorer
Explorer
I have weathertech mats in my truck and also in the wife's 2015 Jeep Cherokee Limited..they look great and are easy to clean up. I also have the Weathertech window visors on both vehicles, another nice addition to one's vehicle.
Jim & Kathy, (Boxers, Buddy & Sheba)
2016 Ram 3500 DRW Longhorn 4X4/CC/LB/Aisin/4.10/rear air assist ...Pearl White.
2016 DRV MS 36RSSB3/ W&D/ slide toppers/ DTV satellite/ 5.5K Onan propane gen.
B&W RVK3600 Hitch
Fulltiming in WV & TX
USAF 71-75 Viet Nam Vet

glazier
Explorer II
Explorer II
I have Weathertech in my 15 Silverado, they don't fit exact IMO. I had Husky in the past, they were spot on.
2017 Grand Design Momentum 328M
2015 Chevy 2500HD LTZ Duramax CC/SB/4X4
B&W Companion Slider

bbaker2001
Explorer
Explorer
well I know what I want for Christmas
I read about them, but after the good things
sounds good.
while looking at the new Ram, I saw some that had mats that go full side to side. is this what you all have.
BB from California
2015 Ram 3500
2001 Cardinal
best friend is my wife 🙂

jjj
Explorer
Explorer
I also have a set in my truck that I bought in 05 and they still look new. Another fan of Weather Tech.
2002 F-350 Crew-Cab Dually
V-10-4.30 gears Mag-Hytec diff.cover
w/Amsoil-6.0 trans cooler Curt Q5 20K hitch & bedsaver
2005 Keystone Challenger 34TBH-Fifth Airbourn

IndyCamp
Explorer
Explorer
Love my Weathertech mats. I'll have them in every truck I ever own.

Great product and it sounds like great customer service.
2018 Grand Design Reflection 315RLTS
2014 RAM 2500 6.4L HEMI

Houston_Remodel
Explorer
Explorer
Another Weathertech fan here.
2015 Starcraft Launch 24RLS
2014 Ram 2500 diesel 4x4
Guarded by 2 Jack Russells

Lessmore
Explorer II
Explorer II
I have the weathertech mats...not the custom fit ones, as they had none for my particular vehicle. Ill see how they do soon as winter is almost here.

Ava
Explorer
Explorer
I just received my Weather Tech floor mats and cargo mat for my 2013 GMC Terrain. They fit perfect and should work great. Very happy with them.

camp-n-family
Explorer
Explorer
I put WeatherTech mats in all my vehicles. One of the best investments you can make for your vehicle. I usually sell vehicles at 5 years give or take. The interiors and carpets still look new, which helps with the resale value. I usually resell the mats seperately for a good penny too.
'17 Ram 2500 Crewcab Laramie CTD
'13 Keystone Bullet Premier 310BHPR
Hitched by Hensley

MFL
Nomad II
Nomad II
I also use WeatherTech mats, great fit, good quality.

Jerry

downtheroad
Explorer
Explorer
Beside their customer service...bottom line is that Weathertech mats are the highest quality available. ..great product.
"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane."

Arctic Fox 25Y
GMC Duramax
Blue Ox SwayPro

JD_and_Beastlet
Explorer
Explorer
Also a fan of WeatherTech mats... it's great to hear that the quality of customer service matches the high quality of the product!
2008 Starcraft ST 2700BH behind 2013 Ford F-150 SuperCrew EcoBoost FX4.
Linked by ProPride 3P 1400.
restcure.ca

SouthpawHD
Explorer
Explorer
Wow, that is great customer service!

I just received a set of Rugged Ridge floormats and not happy the way they fit (or don't fit in this case) around the gas pedal. Maybe I'll call Weatertech...
Palomino SolAire 307QBDSK
2016 Chevrolet 2500, CC, 6.0L, 4.10

patperry2766
Explorer II
Explorer II
In Amazon's defense...it's not totally all their fault. They came in a pretty big box and the rep said that Amazon doesn't have a box big enough for them. Amazon could put on their website that due to the size of the packaging, they can't be marked "gift"
Other that this one isolated incident, we have had only positive dealings with Amazon for years.
Courage is the feeling you have right before you fully understand the situation

carringb
Explorer
Explorer
That's great that WeatherTech followed up! Thanks for posting.

I had a similar experience with Ultra Fab (electric stabilizer jacks). Amazon was beyond worthless when I had an issue. UltraFab stepped in and took care of it all. Going forward, I'll be ordering all major trailer parts from eTrailer and not Amazon.
2000 Ford E450 V10 VAN! 450,000+ miles
2014 ORV really big trailer
2015 Ford Focus ST