Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

BC snow tire regulation

BC drivers--how stringent is the snow tire requirement for the Coquihala? We're leaving for California from Edmonton on this weekend, and just discovered the new tire regulations for BC. We can't get specialized tires on our truck (pulling a 5th wh...

ipeltier by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Smoky Mountain Ideas

I will be travelling from CO to see the Smoky Mountains this summer for the first time. Any suggestions on routes, campgrounds and must do's? 40' Class A with tow.- Thanks

rcload9 by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Truck Camper Registration

Last week during the Mexican gas crisis I crossed the border north bound to buy a used camper while driving my Mexican plated truck. Re-entering Mexico a couple of days later at Del Rio / Acuña I presented my Permanent Resident Card and Legal Mexica...

jtomich4 by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Mexican Gas Shortage

Anyone thinking of heading south of the border should be aware of this:https://www.npr.org/2019/01/08/683381485/widespread-gas-shortage-in-mexico-as-government-tries-to-thwart-fuel-thieves

3 week Canada BC trip - Sanity check

We are from Belgium and planning a three week RV holiday in Canada, starting in Vancouver.It's our first time in Canada or in an RV but we have roadtrip/camping experience (3 weeks in Iceland with a SUV and tent last year).We'll rent a Class B, Van c...

iGrf by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

I95 conditions

Went south on I95 from I26 in South Carolina a couple of years ago, heading to Florida. The expansion joints on I95 were terrible. Has anyone traveled that route recently. I’m heading that way in the next month or so. Thanks.

Forum dead

Am I the only poster that has noticed the forum is dying.This is peak Mexico Rv time and it has been 2 days with zero posts . Actually rv.net on the whole is suffering. It seems a lot of regulars have migrated to IRV2. But the Mexico forum is just ...

moisheh by Explorer
  • 37 replies
  • 0 likes

Trip planning application

Is there an application available or a website that entering a starting point and ending point the app returns with route information and all the camp grounds along that route? I suspect this question has been asked before but, a bit of searching di...

Rt 50 in Ohio in winter

I am planning a trip to AZ from CT in late Jan to mid Feb and wanted to stop an see a friend in Athens Ohio. I will be driving a 4 wheel drive truck with no camper. In looking at the map 78 to 81 to 68 to 79 to rt 50 looks fairly direct. All are inte...

Gjac by Explorer III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Another question about Banff to Jasper

Hi all.I've gone back through the posts in this forum for a year gleening all the information I can. I have a 12 page word document with the advice I've cut and pasted, mostly from your answers to the post K_and_I made. I've read, and bookmarked Pro...

Lake Superior Circle Trip

We're considering doing a trip circling Lake Superior in July. We have a 34' travel trailer that we tow with a 2015 Ram 2500 CTD. Have any of you folks done this? If so, do you have any recommendations as to things to see and do or campgrounds in t...

whjco by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Route advise from Wisconsin Dells to Indiana Dunes SP

I will be heading east for the first time with my 28 foot travel trailer. I am driving from Wisconsin Dells to Indiana Dunes state park and was hoping you could help me with best routes to take with truck and trailer. Also not sure whether we pay a...

sancoots by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes