Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Florida Keys heading North along East coast

We will be leaving the keys the first week of May. All of our trips to Fla have been to the West coast and we will be going to the Keys by way of the Tampa area. Looking at the map for returning home it looks like the east coast could be a traffic n...

VTLee by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

LTH 6V Deep Cycle Batteries

My Costco Kirkland batteries finally petered out after eight years not to mention that they were starting to bulge a bit.I went to CostCo but they no longer carry golf cart batteries, at least not in the three Monterrey stores. Sam's didn't either. ...

Permit issues

We crossed an airstream caravan this morning at Nogales. I was not there, but from what I hear they had lots of issues. A number of them had to go and take photos of their rigs showing truck & trailer. So I now advise everyone to come prepared with a...

Tequila by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Oak Island Nova Scotia

Has anyone visited Oak Island and done one of the Tours? We are heading that way this summer and I'm thinking it might be an interesting thing to do. I did a search and nothing turned up..

docsouce by Explorer II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Diesel Fuel

I've seen this topic before here but the search I did, didn't get me much current information. I'm looking for information for the Rocky Point area reference diesel fuel and ULSD. Are there still problems with putting mexican diesel fuel in a US 2...

Banff/Jasper July 2019

We are going to be traveling to the Banff and Jasper area in July. Our dog will be traveling with u. We enjoy moderate hikes, nature, and anything that allows us to bring our dog along, although she can stay in the rv for some of the time. We will ...

Panama City Recovery

Can anyone provide an update on the recovery of the Panama City Beach area after Hurricane Michael? We are hoping to make a visit in February but really don't know what to expect. The RV Park is open but whats the rest of the area like?NOTE: Did yo...

TVDOC by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

route out of nogales?

Someone told me the final overpass is only 3 meters clearance. I have been told by others to use this route. Can anyone expand on thisRoad log

Tequila by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper

It's time for me to start bugging you kind folks again. The DW and I plan to try for Alaska this summer, and hope to spend some time in the Banff to Jasper area on the way. It's hard to narrow down the things we want to do, but we need to in order to...

K_and_I by Explorer
  • 34 replies
  • 0 likes

Dallas to Port Aransas

Heading down to Port Aransas in March. We'll be taking I-35 to Dallas, and wondering what the best route will be from there. We have a Class A with no car to tow. Also, once we get close, is there a ferry to get to Port Aransas? What's that like?

kshayer by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Wyoming/South Dakota Question

I am planning a trip for late spring in the Black Hills Area. I am just putting together a route and already know my RV cannot go on the Needles Hwy. (****!)My question is: Can I safely take my RV in from Wyoming on Route 16 into the Black Hills an...

Best route to Kimberley BC.

I've got to move my neice from Edmonton to Kimberley this winter. Dragging a 1/2 full 24' enclosed behind my F250. I'm a truck driver with mountain experience, but I haven't travelled those routes in over 2 decades.I'm curious which would be my bet...

Oregon coast- Hwy101

Good day all,Wife and I are starting our planning for a trip to Oregon. Never been there so looking for some advice. 23ft class C, just the 2 of us. We were thinking about the following route:Colorado Springs - Portland, Oregon via Boise, IdahoPort...