Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Mountain Driving

Planning on a trip for Kansas City to Monument Valley UT.I have never driven though the mountains in an RV before.The RV is a 39” DP with 340HP, towing a 2015 Jeep Cherokee Trail hawk. It has air ride suspension and air brakes.What routes would you r...

berreez by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

into the bush

Off or a week-10 day jaunt into an area south of Vanderhoof. Reading a book about a rancher back in there in the 40's. Googled named lakes and decided to take a look. No cel, no gas, no nuttin. Am packing 100 liters of gas on a rack off the rear hitc...

Portland to Yellowstone?

Hello,I am looking for recommendations on where to stay on the way to and from Yellowstone. We are coming from the Portland Oregon area. We have two young kids and are pulling a 25ft travel trailer. Thanks! Jason

Fastest route through Seattle??

Maybe this is a dumb question? We are planning next year's trip to California and want to get from the Can/US border at Blaine Wa. to southern Oregon or across the border into Cali. like maybe Yreka to our first overnight CG stopover. Will be trave...

Cabot Trail

We will be driving from Baddeck to Cheticamp and staying there for a bit. We are then considering driving clockwise around the entire Cabot Trail. We travel in a 40ft coach towing. Ive dons some difficult roads especially in northern California. Any ...

traffic lineups on WB hwy16 into Jasper

I was in Jasper last week and thought I'd let everyone know that they are working on the bridges east of Jasper and it's one lane traffic. It wasn't so bad going east but going west It was lined up to the park gates, I've heard people talking about 2...

hedge by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

SD & ND travel just after Sturgis rally

I have been planning to leave North Platte, Neb. on August 10 and head to near Duluth, Minn. I would be on the road with our 5th-wheel for about 5 days (August 10 - thru 14). The Sturgis motorcycle rally is August 3 - 9.My route is (was?) to be US-83...

GlennB by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

BC Fires

We are way south in Washington but can see and smell the smoky haze. News of FireIts such beautiful country, very sad. Hope campers are being careful.

Your thoughts on driving US67 in MO.

I thought I would try to stay off I55 by taking US67 from Poplar Bluff to Festus MO. Actually I'll be on US67 from Little Rock to Poplar Bluff, but I know that segment. Curious how many lanes, if there are passing lanes and shoulders. There's got to ...