Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Jersey to the Keys

We will be heading down to Grassy Key on Jan. 1, 2016. Was able to book a week there and it is our first trip to the Keys.My thought is to stay at South of the Border on the first night.I would think just south of Melbourne, Fl. the second night, th...

GGCIII by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Pensacola, Fl to Bangor, Maine

The DW and I are planning a trip from Pensacola to Maine to eat lobster and see the fall colors. We need help in planning a route using I 81 around the major cities. I' m needing help in trying to avoid the toll roads.......any suggestions will be ...

Band47 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Pittsburg, PA to Nags Head

Did a search and did not find anything on this route. We are leaving the TT at home this trip. We have two days to get to Nags Head, so we are going to take our time. Was going to take I-70 East out of Pittsburgh, PA to RT. 522 south, then hit Rt. 50...

Traveling in Utah

We are planning a trip for 2016. We will be driving a 40' coach towing a Jeep.We are planning to stay near Hurricane, UT. After our tours in Zion we want to go to Bryce. My route is Hwy 17 north to I-15 north. Travel on I-15 to Hwy 20 then head e...

randco by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Need route advice ASAP please!

We are in Albuquerque and headed to south east Florida, we went from Florida into Georgia, into Tennessee, into Kentucky, into Illinois, into Missouri, into Kansas, into Colorado, into New Mexico. Now we have a choice of going into Oklahoma, into Ark...

Anmacc2 by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

To Antioch, CA

Next week, I'll be driving either Hwy 99 or I-5 north to Antioch. Haven't decided between those two yet, but once I get up to around Tracy, what is the best route (RV friendly) to get up to Antioch?

Janss by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Our families 8 week RV Trip

So here is our first BIG family trip. We bought a 2011 38' Fleetwood Expedition 38B last Oct. We are pulling a Jeep Wrangler as a toad. Going will be me(the driver), my wife, and 3 boys (ages 12,11, and 8). We've done a few trips now with it with com...

Difficulty of some CO routes?

I tow a 6000 lb trailer (loaded) with a half ton gas pickup running at about 80-85% of its spec values in terms of payload. Being from Texas where things are flat or at best some rolling hills, my wife is concerned about the some of these CO routes b...

Need help/ideas with summer trip.

Hello my name is Jay and I am new here looking for ideas. Every summer we load up in the rv and head out for a few weeks to take the kids on a summer trip (10,13,16yrs). Every year we try to go somewhere new and most of the times just pick a directio...

Crawlfab by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Los Angeles to Montgomery AL - 5wks on the road

As the subject says, Tuesday next week we're kicking off the cross-country trip from Los Angeles to Montgomery, AL. Towing an Open Range 308BHS with a '14 Silverado 1500 max tow (11,100) and Propride3P WD hitch. I have 4500 miles towing with this com...

PA turnpike

Rate increasePA tolls will increase 6% in January 2016, and another 6% each year until 2023. EZ pass users will have less of an increase.

Go_Dogs by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

East coast fall leaf viewing

HI, We are planning an October trip. Central Florida up to Ohio and back. We'll probably go north up the coast then head back nw toward Ohio. Leave Ohio and head back to Fl via Nashville and the Fl panhandle. A big circle.Our purpose is view...