Campground 101
Recommendations, reviews, and the inside scoop from fellow travelers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Vancouver BC

Would appreciate a park suggestion that has a nice view of the river or a scenic overlook. Trying to surprise the DW. (get my drift)All suggestions are appreciated in advance.Now for me, a 1/2 day of Salmon fishing would be great. Late Fathers Day...

teeznu by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Campgrounds n Parks on the Maryland coast help

Hi Guys, I’m a newbie, this is my second year with my travel trailer. Last year we went to Lancaster PA and Delaware coast, this year we’re going to Ashville NC in July and returning to NJ via the Maryland coast Rt-13 Rt113. We would like to break up...

Rickl750 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Crater Lake

We spent the last 4 days at a wonderful National Forest campground just south of Crater Lake N.P.Farewell Bend campground was very nice, nice big level paved sites, friendly hosts. It was the cleanest, neatest camp we have stayed in.It was about a mi...

Texas Hill Country Campsite Recommendation?

Hmm it appears I’ve left it too late for March spring break this year. All the State Parks are full.Any recommendations for campgrounds other than the State Parks in hill country? We’d like something with power and water preferably, but not mandato...

Welcome tips/input on trip to Lake Gogebic State Park

We usually spend at least a week at Muskallonge Lake State Park, north of Newberry, but couldn't get in this year, so we're heading to Lake Gogebic State Park.Welcome info on the following:* Nearby smaller lakes where we can fish from a canoe* Nearby...

reinita by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Huntsville, Arkansas ?

Anyone here know the name of the new RV park on 23 north of Huntsville , Ar. ? I think the sign I saw said Wareagle RV but not sure and never had chance to drive back by. We were staying at Withrow Springs SP last week. It's just up the road from T...

sayoung by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Myrtle Beach

Hi:Looking for a good campground and advise about Myrtle Beach. We have a class B but would like a campground that makes Myrtle Beach shows, restaurants, and other attractions convenient. Looking to be there in early July and it would be after the ...

Chula Vista RV Resort

Has anyone stayed at Chula Vista RV Resort since they reopened? Wondering if still in beautiful condition?

DickOK by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Black Hills in October

Grand daughter wants to see the "Presidents on the Mountains" as she calls Mt Rushmore. Due to various things, this trip will be the first weekend of October. The wife and I will head out early and pick the other 4 up at Rapid City. We will spend ...

melandme by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Historic Triangle Virginia

Need to know best RV spot for access to Williamsburg, Jamestown, and Yorktown.Leaving Oklahoma and visiting the ark in Kentucky and then the Historic Triangle.If there is not a single place to stay please tell me how you visited the three towns.I thi...

Northwestern Nevada

I am looking for referrals to dry camping / boondocking locations in Northwestern Nevada. I want to be isolated as the goal is to find the darkest skies. We do photography of the stars. Can anyone give me a referral to a site?

Steak around Marietta Ohio!!

Hello all! I need your help! My husband and I are heading down to a State Park close to Marietta Ohio next week and during that time my husband will have a birthday! He loves steak and I would like to take him to a great steak place. It doesn't have...

Campsites directly on Lake Ontario in Canada or NY

We've camped directly on the beach on Lake Huron, Michigan, Erie, and Superior. Now we need Ontario.Does anyone have any suggestions for direct beach camping on Lake Ontario in either Canada or NY? This will be for at most 1 day/night.We have a 35foo...