cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Bird migration is in full force already

fla-gypsy
Explorer
Explorer
I was on I-95 north of Jacksonville Florida for a few miles yesterday and was quite impressed with the number of RV's heading south. Some of them were probably coming down for the annual Florida-Georgia football contest but the number of RV's was quite impressive. Good to see folks out travelling and coming to Florida. We are open for business to all of our yankee friends and Georgians too. Aim it south and keep coming!
This member is not responsible for opinions that are inaccurate due to faulty information provided by the original poster. Use them at your own discretion.

09 SuperDuty Crew Cab 6.8L/4.10(The Black Pearl)
06 Keystone Hornet 29 RLS/(The Cracker Cabana)
6 REPLIES 6

mepboat
Explorer
Explorer
Hey....Only 14 more saturdays and they will be heading back north !!!!

fla-gypsy
Explorer
Explorer
klm wrote:
I'm jealous. this snowbird is grounded in NJ until after Christmas. Hope the early birds don't use up all that FL sunshine!!!!

Not a chance. Been in the mid 80's in North Florida the last week
This member is not responsible for opinions that are inaccurate due to faulty information provided by the original poster. Use them at your own discretion.

09 SuperDuty Crew Cab 6.8L/4.10(The Black Pearl)
06 Keystone Hornet 29 RLS/(The Cracker Cabana)

klm
Explorer
Explorer
I'm jealous. this snowbird is grounded in NJ until after Christmas. Hope the early birds don't use up all that FL sunshine!!!!
'02 KOUNTRY STAR DP
2012 HONDA FIT "PUMPKINMOBILE"
GILLIGAN- 1ST MATE CAT - 3 HR TOUR

tomkaren13
Explorer
Explorer
Come on down, we like the snowbirds.

rvcruiser
Explorer
Explorer
Wish we could teleport there. Not looking forward to the long drive. Campground closing tomorrow, just in time for the crazy winds to end. If all goes as planned will be heading out from Toronto Ontario at dawn tomorrow.:B
3 of us...Jim, Susan &
Linksy (Maine Coon with a drop of Persian)

mpfireman
Explorer
Explorer
Those SNOWBIRDS are not welcomed by everyone. Increased traffic, motorist driving in the left lane at 30 MPH. Crowded eateries. But those extra $$$ are really nice for businesses.
1998.5 Dodge Ram Quad Cab Cummins
1998 Sunnybrook 27RKFS Fiver