yrusoslo
Explorer
Explorer
Does anyone do this?
32 REPLIES 32

HappyKayakers
Explorer
Explorer
For the OP: have you already checked out http://www.aanr.com/? They have a link on the site to all their affiliated clubs, many of which include campgrounds.
Joe, Mary and Dakota, the wacko cat
Fulltiming since 2006
2006 Dodge 3500 QC CTD SRW Jacobs Exhaust brake
2017 Open Range 3X388RKS, side porch

TexasShadow
Explorer II
Explorer II
I tried to get DH to stop at the naked man book store in Quartzite last month, but he said he wasn't real interested in naked men. ๐Ÿ™‚
TexasShadow
Holiday Rambler Endeavor LE/ 3126B Cat
Sometimes BMW K75 on Rear Carrier
Jeep Grand Cherokee or 2016 Ford XLT 4x4 super cab with 8 ft bed
M&G aux brake system
854 Watts of Solar Power

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

answerswillvary
Explorer
Explorer
LynnandCarol wrote:
Yes there are people that do this! Moderators we may need a new forum here!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Well, you can bet that I won't be volunteering to moderate it! :W

Moderator Note: If you can answer the OP's question, great. However, the continuance of off-topic posts and/or inappropriate remarks will get this thread closed down.

Sandi
2009 Tiffin Allegro Bus 43QBP

D___M
Explorer
Explorer
Francesca Knowles wrote:
D & M wrote:
The Pine Tree Club in Crownsville, MD. Very exclusive and nice club. They don't give the street address on the website (for obvious reasons) but if you know the area, you know where it is located.

If you have a computer and an internet connection, you know where it's located, too! :B

Here quoting from my Google search for "Pine Tree Club/Nudist Camp":

Google wrote:
Welcome to Pine Tree
pinetreeclub.org/?
Set on 96 acres of forested hills, Pine Tree is a shady getaway just miles from ... RV & Tent Campsites ยท Rental Cabins ยท Campground Map ยท Make Reservations ยท Rates ... The club centers around a grassy open space that features a large pool for ... Whether you're new to the clothes-free lifestyle or you've been a nudist for ...
1 Google review ยท Write a review
1801 Hawkins Rd, Crownsville, MD 21032
(410) 841-6033

Ya pretty much everyone knows how to do that. It's not much of a trick. I just wanted to answer the OP's question.
Dave
Mary, the world's best wife (1951-2009) R.I.P
Lizzy (a Boston)
Izzy, Pepper & BuddyP - Gone but not forgotten
2005 Itasca Suncruiser 35A

My computer beat me at chess once; but it was no match for me at kickboxing.

kknowlton
Explorer II
Explorer II
For years we used some rural roads to drive to my in-laws' and on the way passed two nudist CGs, in close proximity to each other. If memory serves, they are both located in Indiana, on either SR 17 or SR 114, in the vicinity of US 41 and I-65. We always thought it was strange to have them in that area - the weather isn't exactly conducive, much of the year. ๐Ÿ™‚
2020 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7L V8 w/ tow pkg, Equal-i-zer
2020 Lance 2375

Francesca_Knowl
Explorer
Explorer
D & M wrote:
The Pine Tree Club in Crownsville, MD. Very exclusive and nice club. They don't give the street address on the website (for obvious reasons) but if you know the area, you know where it is located.

If you have a computer and an internet connection, you know where it's located, too! :B

Here quoting from my Google search for "Pine Tree Club/Nudist Camp":

Google wrote:
Welcome to Pine Tree
pinetreeclub.org/?
Set on 96 acres of forested hills, Pine Tree is a shady getaway just miles from ... RV & Tent Campsites ยท Rental Cabins ยท Campground Map ยท Make Reservations ยท Rates ... The club centers around a grassy open space that features a large pool for ... Whether you're new to the clothes-free lifestyle or you've been a nudist for ...
1 Google review ยท Write a review
1801 Hawkins Rd, Crownsville, MD 21032
(410) 841-6033
" Not every mind that wanders is lost. " With apologies to J.R.R. Tolkien

fla-gypsy
Explorer
Explorer
There all over the place, even in rural North Florida;

http://www.suwanneevalleyresort.com/Home_Page.html
This member is not responsible for opinions that are inaccurate due to faulty information provided by the original poster. Use them at your own discretion.

09 SuperDuty Crew Cab 6.8L/4.10(The Black Pearl)
06 Keystone Hornet 29 RLS/(The Cracker Cabana)

helperzack
Explorer
Explorer
There is one not far from me. Never had the urge to stop in.
Sunnier Palms Nudist Park
Coachmen Mirada 310DS named "The Corporate Headquarters."
When camping I just tell clients that I am working at "Corporate Headquarters"

Old-Biscuit
Explorer III
Explorer III
There use to be one in Devore, CA

Asked about it one time in the ATC section and moderator deleted my post so I'm surprised this thread is still running.

And one down towards Glen Ivy, CA (South of Corona)

They're all across the country....just have to google for them. Haven't seen one on RV Park Reviews..hahaha
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31

D___M
Explorer
Explorer
Dave
Mary, the world's best wife (1951-2009) R.I.P
Lizzy (a Boston)
Izzy, Pepper & BuddyP - Gone but not forgotten
2005 Itasca Suncruiser 35A

My computer beat me at chess once; but it was no match for me at kickboxing.

loulou57
Explorer
Explorer
Hubby and I were way up north in Ontario on a numbered lake. 7 hours from anywhere. We had not seen a sole for days. Hubby was busy getting the boat set up. It was a very hot day so I thought I would go for quick swim. Well you can try to imagine my surprise when I was walking back to my clothes and 2 gentlemen were stood about 50' in front of me. I forgot for the moment that I was naked. Just the fact that there was somebody there, no vehicle, no sound shocked me. I just said, where the h*** did you come from.
Then I realized why they didn't answer right away.

So when you think you are all alone....someone could be watching.

twins89
Explorer
Explorer
I have enough trouble trying to avoid the bugs with clothes on. To each his/her own but it isn't for me.
Western New Yorkers with a Westie
2000 F350 DRW 7.3 PSD crew cab
2010 Jayco Designer 37rlqs

Francesca_Knowl
Explorer
Explorer
LynnandCarol wrote:
Moderators we may need a new forum here!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Why?

Aren't all internet forums "Clothing Optional"? :B
" Not every mind that wanders is lost. " With apologies to J.R.R. Tolkien

LynnandCarol
Explorer
Explorer
Yes there are people that do this! Moderators we may need a new forum here!! ๐Ÿ™‚