Campground 101
Recommendations, reviews, and the inside scoop from fellow travelers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

lets race in Charlotte

Anyone have suggestions for a nice CG close to the Charlotte Motor Speedway? Not for the big track race but for the National Drag race which I think is 9/14 or so this year. Would be coming in from the NC coast. Thanks in advance. The full HU sites a...

RV Park North Carolina, Morehead City, Beaufort Area

Sometime ago we ran into a person at an RV show that was advertising sites at a park that was intended to be a subdivision but hit at the beginning of the real estate bust. They converted into an RV park. But for the life of me, I cannot seem to fi...

Crook County RV Park, Prineville, Oregon - good one?

Planning a trip in middle of September to John Day Fossil Beds and looking at mileages from Bend/Redmond, and wondering how many here have stayed at Crook County RV Park in Prineville, Oregon.Rigs - 3/4 ton Suburban pulling a 32 ft. travel trailerTha...

RoadXYZ by Explorer II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Snowbirds RV Park

Has anyone stayed at the FIG TREE RV PARK in Harlingen TX??? Would it be good for a 2 month stay??? Any other suggestions. THANKS

Back to Ft Pickens

We spent 8 days at Ft Pickens in June. We enjoyed it so much, we are going back on August 1st for 6 days. This will be our last trip before school starts back. DW works on a school bus.

Golf Cart Friendly Cities?

Golf Carts and LSV are becoming more and more common in Campgrounds, and RV Resorts, not only as transportation around the Park but also as a method to travel around some of the streets and roads of the areas.I know of the Villages in Fl, and Myrtle ...

mytime by Explorer
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

For a History Themed vacay

Awhile back we had a thread on "themed trips". Here's another resource that takes you to places near some great campgrounds.Historic Sites & Points of Interest in the South - A State by State Guide

Left turn - proceed into intersection or not?

I was reading the other thread about the guy asking if he was guilty for making that turn on red. Got me to wondering about traffic laws in jurisdictions other then where I live. Specifically:- when you're trying to make a left turn and you are the f...

Woodland RV Park, Libby MT

We made reservations for 1 night and ended up staying 7. What a beautiful park! The campground features huge pine, Douglas furs and cedar trees with a creek running beside our rig. The sites are quite large and well maintained. Animal sightings ...

hrhris by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Dunedin, Florida

After some research and input from this forum, we have decided to put Okeechobee Fl away and visit Dunedin Florida. Mainly because of the Pinellas Trail. Any recommendations or input for Dunedin, would be greatly appreciated.

Panellas Trail

Now that we have decided to bike the Florida Pinellas Trail, where would be the best RV Park for being right next to the trail and yet be near restaurants and shopping?

Place To Stay in Washington, month of August

My family and I are on a year long RV trip around the country. Because of some work issues I need to find a place to stay in the month of August and stay put. I need to make sure it's somewhere with either reliable wifi or a good (4G) verizon signal...

love4god by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes