cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Orlando area (Winter Garden) campgound recommendations

speechpath70458
Explorer
Explorer
In need of 2 to 3 months in a campground around Orlando. My house is being built in Winter Garden and will be moving sooner for work. Would like it to be clean and have internet available. Thanks
7 REPLIES 7

Bea_PA
Explorer
Explorer
Did you check Orlando winter Garden in rvparkreviews.com for Winter Garden. An over 55 park in FL is allowed to have 10 percent of residents under 55 so you may be able to get in. Also Clerbrook on 27 below Leesburg is nice and not far from rt 50. The school bus stops at Clerbrook as there are several families there. Good Luck
Bea PA
Down sized Winnebago 2012 24V Class C
2003 Gold Wing 1800 recently triked (Big Red)

Happy_Jim
Explorer
Explorer
Lake Magic or magic lake(?) is not bad. Is near intersection of 192 and 26.

I have stayed there and Elite, like Elite a little better.

Good Luck
Travel Safe - Enjoy
Happy Jim
1999 Holiday Rambler Vacationer
2006 Chevy HHR Toad

speechpath70458
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you...I've looked at Citrus Valley and was seriously considering it. I'm not over 55 and will have my children, so none of the over 55 parks will work. Thanks for the recommendations. I will check out Citrus Valley when I'm there for my interview next week.

JW_of_Opechee_S
Explorer
Explorer
Elite Resorts is nice if you need to be within 20 minutes, but if you can go 35 minutes away and are over 55 then you will do better at "Old Mill Stream" in Umatilla. I checked most of the campgrounds in the area and those are the only two I would stay at. I will be in Umatilla again this winter.
Have Fiver will travel with little or no notice at all. I do need to stop at rest areas now and then:)

peaches_cream
Explorer
Explorer
sdianel wrote:
Elite Resorts at Citrus Valley (Clermont) might meet your needs.

I agree. We spent Dec. 2012 to Mar. 2013 here. We will return this winter for 3 mo.

http://www.eliteresorts.com/citrusvalley/index.html

Dick_B
Explorer
Explorer
There is a KOA in Davenport. Not sure about internet. Free shuttle to
Epcot.
Dick_B
2003 SunnyBrook 27FKS
2011 3/4 T Chevrolet Suburban
Equal-i-zer Hitch
One wife, two electric bikes (both Currie Tech Path+ models)

sdianel_-acct_c
Explorer
Explorer
Elite Resorts at Citrus Valley (Clermont) might meet your needs.
Lonny & Diane
2004 Country Coach Allure 33' "Big Blue"
Towing 2008 Chev Colorado 4x4
Semper Fi