cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

~Post your campsite photos here~

answerswillvary
Explorer
Explorer
Lately there has been a lot of interest in viewing photos of the sites that different campgrounds have to offer. Let's start posting them to this thread and if there seems to be enough interest, perhaps we can make the thread a permanent sticky.

If you have recently posted photos of this sort, please re-post them here. If you have new ones to share, please do!

Don't forget to label the photos: Campground name, site #'s if you know them, area of campground, etc.

Picture Posting Help

**A photo width of 500 works really well.

I am taking the liberty of copying here some recent photos submitted by member 'marites62'.

Fishing Bridge - This is site 60 in the B loop - back-in, full hookups (It can be tough for long trailers and 5th wheels):

More of the same site:

Colter Bay Village - This is site 40, Pull through, full hookups. It is at the end of the loop which was nice.

More of the same site:

Thanks,
Sandi (Moderator)
2009 Tiffin Allegro Bus 43QBP
3,571 REPLIES 3,571

camperfool
Explorer
Explorer
Now this in camping!!! Were there many generators running since no electric provided? We enjoy this type of camping (rustic even with a rig). You might consider a solar panel if you can find areas of sun. Thanks for the pics they are great!!! God sure blessed this nation with all the wonderful places.
2006 Keystone Laredo 32RS 5th wheel
Front bunks/rear bedroom
2002 Chevy Silverado 2500HD 8.1 gas guzzler
300 watt solar panels/ solar water heater
dispersed camper enjoying Gods creation

Okie_in_Wyoming
Explorer
Explorer
Tim and Julie, what a gorgeous campground! Just beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing this and your description of what we are seeing!

Happy Trails, Okie.
Smiles across the Miles
Darling Husband
2 Wonderful Dogs
And Me
2007 Dodge 2500 Quad Cab(Diesel)
2010 Cougar 276RLS

califRVers
Explorer
Explorer
We spent 8 gorgeous days at Fallen Leaf Campground in Lake Tahoe, CA...

This is by far my favorite campground that I have ever stayed at ever! I highly recommend Fallen Leaf if your ever planning a trip to Lake Tahoe.

There are no hookups, but that's the beauty of it! Campsites are spread out nicely, the sites have sun and shade with tons of trees, the bathrooms are cleaned 3 times a day and they just built new shower/bathrooms throughout the campground and while we were there they replaced our already nice picnic table with a brand new one.

I would say its 50/50 tent campers and RV's at least while we were there. The staff was great, we'll definitely be making this at least an annual vacation if not more often!

Our super spacious corner campsite..

A view from the other side of camp..

Many of the campsites are backed up to beautiful meadows..

Follow the path through the campground to get to the gorgeous Fallen Leaf Lake..

A view of Fallen Leaf Lake from the other side..

Meadows just beyond the campground on our way to the falls..

If you visit Lake Tahoe and/or Fallen Leaf Campground you must take the drive down the 5 miles of narrows roads to the gorgeous Glen Alpine Falls..this photo doesn't do it justice!

More of the falls as they flow into Fallen Leaf Lake..

And last but not least, Lake Tahoe from the Nevada side of the Lake..
Tim and Julie
OdysseyLife.net

2018 Grand Design Imagine 2970RL - 12K Equal-i-zer
2018 Ford F250 SuperDuty FX4

clkelley564
Explorer
Explorer
Little Mountain Marina Camping Resort, on Lake Guntersville, AL
Site 329, Water Electric Sewer, NO TV reception, out in the sun.
Grass sites with concrete porch, grill and picnic table at each site.

They have some nice lakefront area

Three swimming pools

Mini golf

Diner

Game room

Dock and rental boat slips

Playground

Tennis and Basketball

Also horseshoes, shuffleboard, and several indoor and outdoor pavilions
Carol & Rick
MOUSE-KE-T@B
2007 T@B ClamShell #2741
2009 Ford Explorer Sport Trac 4.6 V8 2WD
http://www.mouseketab.blogspot.com

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
Memorial Day weekend, 2010. Arrived on a Tuesday evening before the big weekend and as you can see in the other photos, a lot of the sites were taken already. Popular spot for fishing. View from our front room - Brownlee Reservoir. We are in Idaho but that is Oregon across the water.

Site D13 - Nice location. In this photo, it looks like we are alone in the CG.

Another view of site D13.
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

WrightOn
Explorer
Explorer
buffymb wrote:
Mohican State Park, site 100, Loudon, OHio

I grew up at this park. I remember leaving the house at 3 am to get in line for a spot. One out....one in. A pool, amphitheater, game room, and of course, tubing on the river helped pass the time until a site opened. I earned my naturalist patch here as well.....led to me becoming a biology teacher.
Thanks for sharing the photo and the trip down memory lane.
Out numbered 4:1
2011 F350 PSD 6.7L Dually
2016 Cedar Creek 36CKTS
Empty Nest'n with our Rott!

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
TURK2500 wrote:
Even the threat of a little rain this past week makes for a good camping experience.

Turk2500

Looks like you were on high ground here at least.
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

Community Alumni
Not applicable
Frankbals wrote:
Lakeport State Park, MI Site 116 it wasn't right on the water, but the campground has a beautiful beach, and sunrise !

One of the few updated/better managed Michigan State Parks, plus right on Lake Huron. Camped there a couple times myself over the years....even on site #114 next to the one you were on.

Turk2500

Frankbals
Explorer
Explorer
Lakeport State Park, MI Site 116 it wasn't right on the water, but the campground has a beautiful beach, and sunrise !
Frank

2003 2500 Dodge Ram
2001 Coachmen 28fks Futura

Frankbals
Explorer
Explorer
This is Proud Lake State Park, MI

Frank

2003 2500 Dodge Ram
2001 Coachmen 28fks Futura

Community Alumni
Not applicable
Even the threat of a little rain this past week makes for a good camping experience.

Turk2500

Santa_Fe
Explorer
Explorer
buffymb wrote:
Tionesta COE, Tionesta,Pa. (walk in site, but full hook ups)

Love this CG!
TV: 2015 RAM 1500 Outdoorsman Crew Cab
5.7L HEMI V8
4x4

TT: 2016 Keystone RV Springdale 260LE

Have Yorkie, will travel.

B_Bw_Arv
Explorer
Explorer
We were staying at Rafter J Bar Ranch in Hill City SD last week. What a great place to stay. Site #263

Brian & Barb:)
'04 Damon Daybreak 2960
'08 Suzuki Grand Vitara "Toad"
United 250CC Scooter
Geocache: doublebk

buffymb
Explorer
Explorer
Kiptopeke State Park, Eastern Shore, Virginia

Full hook ups, but kinda like a field

Nice Beach at the campground, the concrete ships make a wave break so the water is like a swimming pool...very nice for little ones.

Beach at Sunset...beautiful
Buffy
America-Land That I Love
2013 Ford F450 Dually
2014.5 TKSB3 Elite Suites by DRV

Not_a_Clue
Explorer
Explorer
Kings Canyon, CA. Cedar Grove, Moraine Campground over Memorial weekend. Beautiful area with the flowers blooming and the water high with snow runoff.

More pictures in my blog in sig.
Linda B.
Our Blog
2009 29' Fleetwood, Fiesta V10 - The Little Bus
2008 Saturn Vue (Toad)with US Gear UBS
& Demco baseplate and tow bar.
FMCA# F412985
Traveling with Robin(friend)& Buddee(cavalier)