Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Whatcha doin this weekend?

Veebyes
Explorer II
Explorer II
Looking forward to it here.

Saturday, weather permitting, getting in some boating & last swim of the year here in Bermuda.

Sunday, not so much fun, all day traveling. A couple hours flight to NY, sit around a couple hours, short hop to Baltimore, sit around an hour, a hour shuttle to Chesapeake Eastern Shore to pick up our truck, 15 minutes to trailer, YAY, now the fun begins but too late to get to CG.

Monday, move from storage place to Martinak SP, no reservations but as of a couple days ago only maybe 4 will be left in the loop we use for Monday night. About got the place to ourselves.
Boat: 32' 1996 Albin 32+2, single Cummins 315hp
40+ night per year overnighter

2007 Alpenlite 34RLR
2006 Chevy 3500 LT, CC,LB 6.6L Diesel

Ham Radio: VP9KL, IRLP node 7995
39 REPLIES 39

dakasa47
Explorer
Explorer
We are leaving tomorrow for 2 nights in one of our favorite campgrounds in Scarborough ME....Wild Duck. The it's off for three nights in Winter Harbor ME where we are staying in a new campground opened last September as part of Acadia NP. Its called Schoodic Woods. After that depending on how much we miss our 3 year old grandson Malcolm we might head up to Eastport or into Canada or maybe to Baxter State Park. Most likely we will miss Malcolm too much to stay away anymore than the three nightspot that ok as he is the LOVE of my life!
David and Marianne
2010 Tundra
2007 FunFinder 21'

GizmosMom
Explorer
Explorer
Traveling to Austin. Staying in the University of Texas RV lot. Hook 'Em Horns!
(Notre Dame visiting on Sunday, 6:30 pm)

Can't wait!!!!
Marilyn w/ Joe, 2016 Class C Sunseeker 2430 SF, often pulling a Ranger bass boat. Traveling with Trigger
Smudge & Gizmo are waiting at the Rainbow Bridge

Nutinelse2do
Explorer
Explorer
Doing some sightseeing, crabbing, and clamming, and waiting for everyone to leave the campgrounds after the holiday.
Living Our Dream
MTHRSHP - 2006 KSDP 3912
Cummins 350ISL...Spartan Chassis
ESC POD - 2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Zippy Scoot- 2018 Honda PCX 150 on an Overbilt Lift
Shredder at the Rainbow Bridge - You Will Always Be With Us

abrister
Explorer
Explorer
Heading to Port Aransas (Corpus Christi) to get in some deep sea fishing, some swimming and a few nights in the RV. Hope to get some good sun and lots of fish. If anyone else is around be sure to look me up.
Bo and Jo Brister
Retired U.S. Army "Sapper"
6 Furry family members (Elphie, Army, Cinnabun, Maxx, Rosci and Manu)
2017 Minnie Winnie Class C
"Freedom is not free, it is because of our brave Military that we have Freedom today"

garmp
Explorer II
Explorer II
Loading up our B and waiting for the holiday campers to return home so we can head to the UP of Michigan and then on to Agawa Campground in Ontario. Seeing the sites of the north before heading to the Sportsmobile rally in Frankenmuth. And then back home.
Our 2351D Phoenix Cruiser, Jack, has turned us from campers into RVers and loving it!

tomkaren13
Explorer
Explorer
Staying here waiting for the Tropical Storm Hermine(sp)

wilcamp
Explorer
Explorer
Reservations at our local Ohio SP, about 5 miles from home. But...

Our first grandson will be born very soon!:) DIL is scheduled to start induced labor tomorrow morning. Fortunately, the hospital is only 20 minutes away. We'll be able to shuttle back and forth very easily. What an exciting and wonderful way to spend another adventure in our retirement.
Wil, Tara, Keeko (Jack Russel/Chihuahua mix 9 yr.-old) and Kalee (Wire Hair Terrier/Blue Heeler mix 1 yr. old)
2018 Rockwood Ultra-Lite 2702; 2014 Dodge Ram 1500 Big Horn Crew Cab 5.7L Hemi w/ 3.92 rear axle

Golfcart
Explorer
Explorer
Heading to the coast to do some boondocking on Padre Island!

I have a beach hammock calling my name
2009 Sun Valley Road Runner 16ft
2010 Chevy Silverado 1500

sunlinesunshine
Explorer
Explorer
North Bend COE campground on Lake Kerr, Boydton, VA
Site B98 if you're around.

Happy Camping!
BLT
2004 F250 4X4
2005 SUNLINE T2753
EQUILIZER/ENVOY

mabynack
Explorer II
Explorer II
Hopefully I'll be able to wash my RV. It was in the shop for a month and prior to that it rained every weekend. It looks like a giant pile of green moss.

lucy6194
Explorer
Explorer
Flying to Anchorage Alaska

azjeffh
Explorer
Explorer
Liketoroam wrote:
Heading out for Acadia National Park. Arriving Sunday for a weeks stay.

Spent a day in Bar Harbor last Oct. What a beautiful place to be.
Jeff
Wonderful wife Robin
2016 F350 PSD Dually
2016 DRV 38RSSA

azjeffh
Explorer
Explorer
Staying at Markin Glen until Sept 12th.
Jeff
Wonderful wife Robin
2016 F350 PSD Dually
2016 DRV 38RSSA

Tizi
Explorer
Explorer
Home 1/2 on the road 1/2 in Montesano at our daughters farm...
2008 Dodge Ram 2500 QC 4x4 - HEMI
2007 Northern Lite 10.2 RR
Tizi's Transformer by Whazoo

janstey58
Explorer
Explorer
Heading to the Iowa Great Lakes, aka Okoboji!! No kids too!! ๐Ÿ™‚
Jeff and Kim
2015 Fleetwood Discovery 40E
Freightliner Chassis 380HP DP
2012 Ford Escape Limited Toad