cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

New wheels?

penguin747
Explorer
Explorer
I'm hoping to find a good source on some new wheels for my 95 dutchmen. Currently I have the ol white wagon wheels with rust included. Thanks for any info
10 REPLIES 10

tinner12002
Explorer
Explorer
tll wrote:
Most all of the manufactures use wheels made by Sendel. There are many online retailers that sell them at good prices.
Sendel Wheels

I bought 12 of these when changing from 15" to 16" wheels on both my rvs, only paid $45 apiece for them new with center caps. Got them from a source on Ebay.
2015 Ram 3500/DRW/Aisin/auto/Max tow/4.10s,Cummins, stock Laramie Limited--Silver
Tequila Sunrise 2012 Ultra Classic Limited
2018 Raptor 428SP

tll
Explorer
Explorer
Most all of the manufactures use wheels made by Sendel. There are many online retailers that sell them at good prices.
Sendel Wheels
2015 Starcraft 299BHU
2011 Jayco X23J(sold)
2009 Ford F150 FX4 SuperCrew

penguin747
Explorer
Explorer
I actually have a tire machine at the shop I work at so that's free and I can get the tires at cost. Tires right now are just going in to year 3

wanderingbob
Explorer II
Explorer II
Probably buy tires and wheels together and mounted next time ya need tires .Cheaper as a package .

MrWizard
You could clean and paint or "powder coat" those wheels a complimentary color ,
Might be better than something that needs to. Be polished
I can explain it to you.
But I Can Not understand it for you !

Connected using T-Mobile Home internet and Visible Phone service
1997 F53 Bounder 36s

Ron3rd
Explorer
Explorer
You shouldn't have a problem locating them. Most likely, they are Ford 5 on 4-1/2" bolt pattern, which is the most common bolt pattern on the 15" trailer setups. The white wagon wheels will be the cheapest, with the alloy wheels costing considerably more.
2016 6.7 CTD 2500 BIG HORN MEGA CAB
2013 Forest River 3001W Windjammer
Equilizer Hitch
Honda EU2000

"I have this plan to live forever; so far my plan is working"

penguin747
Explorer
Explorer
Yes definitely a travel trailer. Currently running a 205/75/15 and without making this into a bigger project (like I usually end n of doing) I'm gonna try sticking with or size. Found some on trailer and truck parts.com. Just didn't want to jump gun till I was sure

agesilaus
Explorer III
Explorer III
Try this place, I've bought excellent rims from them before:

Trailer Tires and Rims

Also, tho I've never had it done, you could have the old rims sand blasted and powder coated.
Arctic Fox 25Y Travel Trailer
2018 RAM 2500 6.7L 4WD shortbed
Straightline dual cam hitch
400W Solar with Victron controller
Superbumper

Chris_Bryant
Explorer
Explorer
I believe the OP is talking trailer, not motorhome. You might try a local tire shop- you might be surprised. Otherwise- E-Trailer has them, as well as Champion Trailer.
-- Chris Bryant

JaxDad
Explorer III
Explorer III
"Dutchmen" is far less important than Ford or Chevy would be, but nonetheless, check Craigslist, e-Bay and a couple of the big online auto wreckers.

The wheels should be interchangeable with the same vintage and brands dual wheel pickups.