Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Schwintek water damage

After 20 months of trying to find out why my bedroom slide would not slide in all the way.........due to the bottom osb board that became wet and swelled. I have the swelled board, expanded metal corners, rusted screws, and mold to prove it. Keystone...

searching fifth wheels

new member here, really good info. and interesting topicscan anyone out there give me their experience/comments concerningthe flex fifth wheels by augusta.looks impressive, really nice fit and finish. What about constructionand dependability? woul...

Furnace filter

I have a Jayco Designer 2009 (34 RLQS). It has an Atwood furnace. Does anyone know if this unit has a furnace filter? I got the fiver new, and have never seen a filter. It's cold here this AM and just got to thinking...

Wingard Trav'ler installation

I am looking to add a Winegard Trav'ler satellite system to my Alpine 3500RE. Has anyone added one of these to their fiver? My entertainment center is in the rear and wonder how to route wiring and power source? :@

Taking a Smoker along for the ride

I'm thinking about getting a Smoker for home and thought taking one on our Fiver trips would be kind of fun. Anybody out there with suggestions for either electric or propane smokers I can throw in the truck would be appreciated

jayhardy by Explorer
  • 34 replies
  • 0 likes

Raptor 3712TS Porch Light Switch does nothing

So, our new to us 2009 Raptor 3712TS has 4 light switches, labeled Interior, Porch, Security, Patio. Interior runs inside lights, Security turns on outside floods, patio turns on exterior entry light, but I cannot find what the Porch switch does at ...

KZ Sportsman S265RK

Hi All saw this 5th wheel at a RV show this past weekend. If you own this one can you let me know if you are happy or unhappy? This is the only 5th wheel I have seen in the low 20,000 range. Thanks Bill

wkm4200 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Tow Vehicle research

Although we're having our 2010 Eagle 351RLSA delivered and set up at our seasonal site I'm starting to consider buying a truck capable of pulling it.I have never owned any HD model truck and I'm so sticker shocked at the new trucks, especially once y...

GregK by Explorer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Gas Water Heater Problem

Sometimes my gas water heater doesn't light.I can hear it clicking but it doesn't light.Sometimes it lights other times it doesn't.I cleaned contacts but that didn't help.Any suggestions?

elkrott by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

My 2013 Montana 3402RL Does Not Have a Gravity Fill.

My 2013 Montana 3402RL does not have a gravity fill to put water into the fresh water tank so how do I sanitize the system with a bleach solution as recommended by the owner's manual?The “Keystone RV Company Owner’s Manual 5/1/2012” that came with my...

renorvr by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Water Heater..

Good Morning, I have a 2012 Montana Mountaineer 29 footer. My problem is the water heater. Four time in one year, the electric part has stopped working. It has been the heating element and the thermostat. My rv mechanic can not explain the problem, s...

rehless by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

palomino sabre 32bhok6?

Well, I think it is time to move up. We are gonna be upgrading from our current Palomino Puma 259rbss to something nicer. I was just wondering who has owned a Palomino 32bhok6 and if you are satisfied. I have read that a lot of people say it is a lot...

Slides out when not level

Due to the crown in the road, when we park on the street in front of the house to load/unload we are 1 to 2 bubbles off level when we put the curb side on a 2x10. Is this too much out of level to put out the slides?We are getting a new rig, and proba...

2hams by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes