Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Mice / holes in the frame

I noticed the other day that there are a few holes in the frame underneath my fifth wheel for cables and wires etc to go through and gaps between the frame and coroplast. Not a lot maybe 4 or 5 total combined. I’m concerned about mice when it’s store...

Rwake901 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Will fifth wheel front hit truck back window?

Hi. This question applies to anyone with a 2008 or newer Canadian built Citation Supreme or Corsair Excella 5th wheel. These units have a rounded front and not a flat front. I have a Dodge Ram with a 6'4" box and a B & W Companion fixed (not slider) ...

Screw pulled out of exterior fiberglass wall

The pass through storage compartment on one side of my fifth wheel has a door that is held open by a latch attached to the fiberglass sidewall. One of the screws has pulled out. It is stripped. Won’t tighten back up and stay in place. It only holds ...

rtreptow7 by Explorer II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Man, I screwed up!! Water Damage

Hello all. I'm in a very bad situation. I bought a Toy Hauler in April. Bought it from an older couple who only used it a few times. The inside is literally in perfect shape. I'm storing at a friends property 2 hours from my house. I went to reseal e...

Big bear Ca - Holloways RV park and Marina

This weekend we stayed at Holloway’s rv park and marina up in Big bear. It’s a great CG with full hooks ups right on the water with boat, kayak and SUP. Rentals. The sites are a tight squeeze if we had campers in front of us they definitely would hav...

eDUBz by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

LCI OneControl App 3.1

The OneControl app has a new update which is version3.1. I really like the new app but can no longer find the option to zero my auto level. The older version 2.8.7 had a little gear at the top that would take you into the calibration. The main contro...

height adjustment

i have a curt 5th wheel hitch and ive already made adjustments to it. while on vacation i had a couple occasions where the bottom of my 5ver bottomed out against the bed of my truck. how can i increase the didtance between my 5th wheel and rails of...

machunt by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Vail lake Koa

We had a great weekend here at Vail lake Koa. Vail lake isn’t currently accessible but according to the staff they are working on getting it done. The roads are washed out and the dam needs repair. They said ever since KOA took over the campground th...

eDUBz by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

New Truck and 5th wheel

I looking to buy a new truck I have a Ram 2500 now and looking into a 3500 SWR should I go with a long bed or short? The 5th wheel I looking at has a UVW of 13856 lb. and GVWR is 16340 lb. and hitch weight 2340 lb.I don't plan on pulling a lot I just...

Dex66 by Explorer
  • 49 replies
  • 0 likes

Tires, again!

My 5th wheel is 10 years old and needing some tires. Presently have Michelin xps rib, 245/75 R16. Not sure how long I'm keeping it. Was thinking of getting the Bridgestone Duravis R250, but it looks like they are no longer made. Looking at the GY End...

mhimber2 by Explorer
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

black water holding tank valve opens but won't drain

Hey All,The reason I posted this was so someone else might search this phrase and get a match, I did not (on this site) so after looking around I tried an idea that could get me off the hook.We went tailgating last Saturday in Eugene, OR and it was d...

Leaving the RV World for a while

This past weekend I made a deal to sell our 5er. A good and sad day at the same time and I know the wife will be really bummed when the new owners get it next weekend. Unfortunately we're at a stage where we are chasing our teenage and college kids...

Lippert ground clearance issue

Hey guys. So I used my new 5th wheel for the 1st time last weekend, and everything went pretty smoothly. It was my first experience with an auto leveling system, and man is that a cool feature.The leveling system worked perfectly, but I do have one c...

Winterize or Not

Hi! This will be our first winter in Mooresville, NC with our 5th wheel. Coming from Syracuse, NY, it would be just about time to winterize if we were still up North. I was wondering if winterization was still needed down here. I know the winter i...

shopping for new fifth wheel

Wanting to trade in our 5th wheel, it's a 40ft Sierra. Have been looking at new 5th Wheel. Cardinals and Cedar Creeks. Like both and am wondering what owners think? Thank you,

mirwin by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes