Did you mean: 

Conversations

Toy Haulers

This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 29198435

rgus by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Is this safe?

My TV is a 2013 F-150 ecoboost supercrewavailable payload when loaded to camp: 1160tow: 11300hitch: 1100gear: 3.73wb: 145"TH is Vengeance 23FB13sticker weight on lot: 6100gvwr: 11,000hitch: 876 length: 28'6"toy is 1000lbs. gas station is behind rear ...

DadoPax by Explorer
  • 37 replies
  • 0 likes

Generator choices

I need to buy a generator to work on a jobsite really soon. I need to power my Lincoln 230VAC which draws around 25 amps. Mostly it will be for camping. Obviously, a good 7500-watt stand alone genset will do it, but they are too loud for lots of camp...

Real world toy hauler weights

Hi, I just purchased a 2016 escalade esv with a 6.2 and 8 speed transmission. I have a 5th wheel now that I pull with my duramax. I was thinking abouthe down sizing to a bumper pull toy hauler that I could pull with my escalade and my truck. When bei...

jklennon by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Not a TH owner yet-AC question

Hello folks. Have never owned an RV. Me and wifey are empty nesters and it looks like we are going to take the plunge. I have spent a few hours reading on this forum...great people and info source.We are looking for 30ft-ish bumper pull. NEED 10ft ga...

HouTX by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Grand Design

I am looking at a grand design 303 rls. What are your thoughts good or bad. The thing that worrys me is the lippit frame.

Busdriver by Explorer II
  • 34 replies
  • 0 likes

Tow 1997 Mobile Scout with 2009 GMC D/A?

Hello Everyone,My father in Law is giving up a place at the lake & will be selling his 30ft mobile scout.The trailer has an extended hitch box, however, from a side view, the fiberglass "nose" actually protrudes approx 4" ahead of the end of the box....

gat75 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

08 Cameo Carriage F35SB3 Main Slide

I'm looking for a gear for my main slide motor for my 08 Carriage Cameo F35SB3. Just bought this rig and main slide was having issues. Removed all the axle grease and got the room lined back up and it's operating better but gear has some wear.

At what pressure do you run your Sailun tires?

I'm replacing my E rated Michelin Ribs with Sailun 235/85/16G tires.The scaled weight on my trailer wheels is just under 11200lb, about 2800lb/tire avg. My rims are G rated. I run the E tires @ 80lb but 110lb for the Gs seems way too much.I'm thinkin...

kohana by Explorer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

Waste water

I have a 2017 Jayco 5th wheel. Before departing the campground I open the black water valve, drain the tank then use the internal tank flush for 15 - 20 minutes. I then close the black and grey water valves, disconnect the hose and install the cap. ...

jktb by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

THs like Sunnybrook Big Dog

Hi folks! New to the forums. Looking to purchase a 5th Wheel TH sometime later this year.Doing all the research I can.The wife and I really liked the look of the Sunnybrook Big Dog.What other make/models are similar in looks and features to the Big D...

Help on Managing 15 AMPS on our Alaska Trip

Going to Alaska in a couple of months and we will be at several campgrounds in the Yukon that only offer 15 AMP service. Many times this is because they generate their own power.My first question is this: Should I use the heavy 50 AMP cord from the...

rkassl by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes