cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Toy Hauler today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
2,288 REPLIES 2,288

justALnow
Explorer
Explorer
Replumbed the water heater. Originally it went from PEX to flexible hose to PEX again and has been the source of several water leaks over the years. In trying to tighten a hose clamp (again), I snapped one of the little plastic "T"s in half. Ripped it all out and used SeaTech fittings to run PEX tubing all the way.

1slomofo
Explorer
Explorer
installed dexter ez flex and redid the bearings

-2015 32SAG Eclipse Attitude Toyhauler
-2010 Mosebilt 2-seater Long Travel Sand Car
-2008 GMC Sierra 2500HD Duramax
-2006 Kawasaki Kfx400
-1984 Wife

BobWanderer
Explorer
Explorer
Hooked it up and heading out to the Viewfinders G P to catch up with Nather and Chipworks !!
2008 GMC 2500HD 4X4 DMAX CC
2004 Thor Wanderer Wagon 247WTB
2006 TE450 Husky
2007 Rhino Sport Edition

bkirkpatrick
Explorer
Explorer
sc3283 wrote:
Said "Goodbye & Thanks for the great memories" as it went out the driveway heading to it's new home
God Speed my son.

sc3283
Explorer
Explorer
Said "Goodbye & Thanks for the great memories" as it went out the driveway heading to it's new home
04 D-Max Crew Dually

96 Monaco Dynasty 36'

y0manda
Explorer
Explorer
tried to siphon 40 gallons of fuel that has been in there for a couple years. Couldn't get the door to unlock because my keys were in my truck before it was stolen.
2007 WW FSW2800 Billet Ed
2005 F250, PS, Lariat, 4x4, 6" Fabtech lift, 35" Toyo Open Country M/T E Rated Tires, Fox shoxs, Indash GPS, DVD, 2 Cameras, Sirius
2007 Yamaha Raptor 50cc
2006 Honda CRF 450
2005 Honda CRF 50
2003 Suzuki GSXR 750
2007 BMW M5
2006 Rhino

juzplanekrazy
Explorer
Explorer
Got the backend finally cleaned up that was a mess for years. The area left over is plenty for what I use it for.
Carpet,foldout couch,small Refer,fan. 32" TV on the wall across from the couch is next on a swing boom and a cabnet by the door.
Then in the works is reinstall a few 6V's in the battery rack I built under the garage floor I used awhile back and reinstall a 110 inverter to power just the little refer while on the road to keep the items in it cold tell power/genny startup. Still love the trailer, pretty much problem free.

Repaired our cleanout to be able to dump at home.
2021 Dodge Ram Longhorn 4x4 Dually
2019 KZ Durango Gold 371
B & W Companion 25K

jetboater454
Explorer
Explorer
Installed an ultra fab front jack on the other side.Now have 2 motors,faster lowering the legs.Best $200 I spent and have a spare leg/motor because I bought both....and nice having an rv salvage yard 5 miles away.
2011 Toyota Tundra DC Long Bed
2001 Harley Dyna Lowrider

Fuzion_322
Explorer
Explorer
Washed TH and waxed the front cap..

2002 F-250 7.3L
2010 Fuzion 322
Geaux Tigers and Saints
2016 Ram Laramie Mega Cab 6.7 Cummins 4x4 Dually
24k Pullrite Superglide
2022 Vanleigh Beacon 34RLB
Geaux Tigers and Saints

dedmiston
justALnow wrote:
jetboater454 wrote:
justALnow wrote:
Since I've been living in it full time for over a year now, I left it alone and spent 2 nights in a condo at Ft Myers Beach!

Now your asking for trouble,you at the beach and trailer with no beach view.Hope it enjoyed the time alone too.:B

The hauler was sad that she didn't get to go, but the GF was very pleased to have a regular size bathtub and limitless hot water. She also mentioned not having to turn off the A/C to use her blow dryer, was kinda nice!

Girls say the cutest things. :B

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

justALnow
Explorer
Explorer
jetboater454 wrote:
justALnow wrote:
Since I've been living in it full time for over a year now, I left it alone and spent 2 nights in a condo at Ft Myers Beach!

Now your asking for trouble,you at the beach and trailer with no beach view.Hope it enjoyed the time alone too.:B

The hauler was sad that she didn't get to go, but the GF was very pleased to have a regular size bathtub and limitless hot water. She also mentioned not having to turn off the A/C to use her blow dryer, was kinda nice!

sc3283
Explorer
Explorer
cleaned out some of the cabinets to transfer goodies to our new to us Class A
04 D-Max Crew Dually

96 Monaco Dynasty 36'

jetboater454
Explorer
Explorer
justALnow wrote:

2011 Toyota Tundra DC Long Bed
2001 Harley Dyna Lowrider

justALnow
Explorer
Explorer
Norskeman wrote:
Put a new rear right tire on mine. Abnormal wear compared to the other three.

2011 Chevy Silverado 3500HD LTZ CCLB LML SRW 4X4 Blue Granite Metallic.
Towing a 2009 Montana Mountaineer 347THT Toy Hauler.

Does your suspension have shocks? I had to replace my set of Maxxis tires about a year ago, because the shocks were gone - literally. Two had completely fallen off and one was hanging by the top spindle. My bad for not catching it sooner, but that's another story. Expensive lesson.

justALnow
Explorer
Explorer