Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Nexus RV

Has anyone seen the new Bentley Class A, built by Nexus RV ? If so, what was your impression ? I know they are a small manufacturer and have done Class C's for a while. I liked the look and features of the Bentley, but would like some other opinions....

viajante by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

ScanGauge D

Is it possible to see Cummins ISC engine hours on a ScanGauge D? I would like to track my engine hours for oil changes and such. Thanks..Rick

Notes from the road, things that really work:

Just returned from a 2,000+ mile trip from Tucson up to northern California (Grass Valley/Nevada City). We had a blast panning for gold, playing golf, motorcycle rides through the twisties of northern California with a lot of quality time with frien...

Tire tread depth when new

HiCruise America say they will replace tires if less than 50% wear. So what is the new tire depth, so as to understand what 50% is?Thanks

Feedback on LTV Unity 24MB

Hey All, a friend suggested I become a member here to get honest feedback on topics pertaining to RV. I am planning to acquire a Unity 24MB from Leisure Travel Van in a year or two. Just wanted to know if it is as wonderful in person as it appears t...

Majestic 27G Cruise America

HiAnyone out there own a 27G from Cruise America which has only been manufactured sine 2010? What sort of fuel consumption do you get with the newer shape overhead body?How about parking a sit is also narrower. Any other comments?Thanks

Motorhome sway

First trip out hauling our CRV. We have a Winnebago Aspect 26a on an E450 chassis. Just got it setup for hauling the CRV with a Blue Ox tow bar and Patriot braking system. Like usual, bumps and wind gusts and semis cause a little steering change. Typ...

Vach by Explorer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Air brake endorsement - Ontario members

HelloThis question is more for the members who live in Ontario or who are familiar with our licencing requirements.Am looking to purchase a DP, which will have air brakes. From my understanding I need an air brake endorsement on my G license.Does an...

Dougjpr by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Power

My AC power stopped working a few hours ago. I checked my fuses. Checked the park power and that was good. Everything is running fine on the generator. Anything else I can check for? I appreciate any help. I have a 2001 Fleetwood, Ford chassis.

5.9 Cummins fuel problem (Still)

We own a 99 HR Endeavor with the 5.9 Cummins.Last year after returning from a 4 month winter trip we wanted some maintenance done. My mechanic called me and told me he had trouble starting the MH. He determined it was the electric fuel pump and repla...

data plan

This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 28575836