Did you mean: 

Conversations

wrangler toad

This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 28539837

racer99 by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Burning Smell

Last night the A/C kicked on and there is now a burning smell throughout the RV. I removed the cover in the ceiling and the metal plate that covers the fan and don't see anything. All the wiring looks fine and it still works ok. Now I really can't te...

Tire pressure monitoring system

Hi all. Looking to install a TPMS on our 2000 Bounder gasser. Got some info on TST system with flo thru sensors. What are the recommendations? We are looking at 10 sensors for the rig and our tow dolly and toad.Thanks.

TCmart by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Buying a new rig

Question for anyone who has bought a new rig recently .. is there some general consensus on how much off of MSRP people are paying for a new Class A RV ?Google seems to tell me that 65 - 75 % of MSRP is what to look for, but I don't know.If you've bo...

RacerX10 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

New rv, and generator questions.

Got my first rv last week, it's a 1999 e350, I think it's 22ft not sure. Paid $2,000 and it has 40,000 miles an runs great, also had a brand new navigation/ GPS/DVD player in the dash. Previous owner had started remodeling it. I got it and ripped eve...

Electric Entry step not working

I have an electric step that extends and retracts using a button in the coach. There have been times in the past when the step stopped working. No buzz, no jamming sound, it appeared that there was no juice. Then it would miracously come back to li...

fizikpal by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Diesel in Maritimes - not allowed to fuel at truck stops?

OK was just reading my Big Rigs Best Bets as I'm heading down to Nova Scotia in a couple of weeks.In the section on fuel stops they say that that in the Maritimes you need a commercial permit to refuel at truck stops and that you must use the ordina...

cvbdsl by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

My worst trip so far

Pulled out 2 windows Saturday that started showing signs of moisture. Tomorrow I make the trip to Sunstate Designers to leave the windows for repair. I have heard good things about their work and feel lucky that I have a place to get windows repaired...

Any Winnebago factory workers lurking?

I just had an interesting dialogue with one of my blog followers (era70x.com) concerning their recently ordered 2016 Winnebago ERA 70X. You can read it in the comments at:http://era70x.com/2015/07/28/warranty-work-all-done-almost-maybe/So, based on t...

Kodiak based Super C questions.

I've seen some good prices on used Kodiak Super C's and would like to know how those who have one like them. Also, what is the tow capacity? I need 8000lbs. Do they have air brakes and suspension?Thanks for your help.

460 or V10

So hubby and I are looking at some older class C's since that's what we can afford right now. 96 - 01 years We would like to tow our 01 grand cherokee behind whatever we get. So do we need shorter or longer C? We live in northern AZ mountains and...

applik by Explorer
  • 36 replies
  • 0 likes

fleetwood discovery

I am considering the purchase of a new 2015 Fleetwood Discovery DP. I would like to know what you think about the Fleetwood Discovery i.e. quality,warranty, construction etc. Thanks for your help.

Renting a car

We downsized our 36' mh to a 25' mh. We'll be spending a couple of months in Florida this winter. We plan to not tow a car. We think we can unhook, and do whatever with the 25 footer. If this doesn't work out, we'll rent a car. My question is, how mu...

Simplest self install dinghy brake system for a DP?

I would like to install my own brake system on my CR-V but am looking for the easiest to self install.I am a do-it-yourselfer but I definitely have my limits. I did my own Blue Ox base plate and wiring harness on my CR-V but that's about the extent o...

Front end alignment cost??

Thought it would be a good idea to have a front end alignment on our new 2015 Excursion (3500 miles) before our next trip in a few weeks.Got a quote of $320.00. Seems high. Haven't had one done in 10 years. Is that the going rate( more or less)?

derouen6 by Explorer
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes