Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Bathroom Vanity Trim

The picture shows how the trim on our bathroom vanity is splitting. Does anyone have a source for replacement or a recommendation on how to fix.

gb76087 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Where to find white paint for the exterior side ?

Cant remember the specific name of the material used on my Coachman Freedom Express Class C, but its the white fiber board material. I was involved in a minor accident recently, and need some spray paint in a can for it. Cant find it at Camping Wor...

Winnebago park brake issue

2008 Winnebago Adventurer Limited GL 38 on workhorse chassis recently I have experienced problems with the braking system. While driving the check abs warning light and hydraulic brake warning light came on the park brake indicator light is also on....

wazdafuz by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Improper levleing with auto level

I have a 2015 Thor Hurricane 32N with auto leveling. Sometimes when we are parked on a concrete pad the passenger side rear support doesn't sit flush with the ground. I have checked the level on the concrete pads and it is fine (left to right and f...

Deacl

HG AllJust got a 01 Winnebago Adventure, the paint is good, but the name decal on front hood is peeling, how can i take it off and can i get a new oneThanksAL

CARBONE by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spark Plugs for 2000 Ford E-350 SD Triton 5.4L V8 2V

Senior citizen recently purchased Class C 2000 Ford Coachman E-350 w/ Triton 5.4L V8 2V engine. Currently has 75,000 miles on original plugs? Ford dealer although 100,000 mile is limit on plugs they recommend changing them sooner to possibly any prob...

Tire question

Does anyone have any tire experience with the Firestone FS561 tire in the 275/70Rx22.5 J rating? Reason I ask is that there are very few that offer that size at that rating and it does have to be a J rated tire. Thanks, Marty

bkd148 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Engine battery not connected to anything.????

My engine battery is charged and good. But, I get zero juice to anything from the ignition switch. The headlights don't come on either, which should work with out the ignition. When using the emergency switch ( the coach battery) everything works as ...

Seemore by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Recalls

How can you tell if the recalls have been done. We are looking at a 2003 Winnebago Brave and I know that there were recalls on the refrigerator and on the brakes on the Workhouse chassis. Is there a specific way that you an tell?Thanking you in adva...

2015 bounder, hey where did my batteries go?

My friend got a new 2015 bounder. If it wasnt for the steps, the four house batteries would have been on the road. The support broke going down the road. Fine welding and fine engineering

hanko by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

hOUSE wATER pUMP

I have a 2008 discovery. The RV has a new water pump, but the issue took place before the new pump was installed. the unit has 5 rocker switches that turn the pump ON or OFF. I am having a hard time getting it to turn on. Most of the time it gives me...

SkyCop4U by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking At First Class A Purchase

We are going to purchase our first MH within the next year. Looking at retirement in 5 years and plan to use it on short trips until then. Once we retire we will be taking longer trips for months at a time. This is where we need help. Looking at a Cl...

revrick3 by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes