Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

fuel cards at trucker fueling stations

How does an RVer obtain a card to use a trucker fueling stations like Love, TA, Petra so that you start fueling, walking inside, pay, then leave?Currently I have to walk in and ask the clerk to start the pump. Not efficient.

Treefrog by Explorer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Great transmission pan upgrade - Older Ford E350

I have had issues with a transmission fluid leak on our 1983 Ford based Jamboree. A gasket replacement later, there is still a leak and I decided the problem has to be a bent pan.I bought a B&M cast aluminum replacement pan. Not only are the cast on...

DaHose by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

2015 fleetwood discovery 40G

I am thinking about purchasing a new 2015 fleetwood discovery. I would like to know what you think of fleetwood products,where you would put them in the food chain and do you have experience with owning a 2015 Discovery? Do you think it is equal to a...

Yes, another tire question...

I've weighed and according to the Goodyear chart I should run 80 psi in all tires. The MH handles very good at 80 but the tires increase in pressure as they heat up and it's not uncommon for them to pick up 15 psi. At that increased pressure (95)hand...

Upgrading to a Vent-Free Propane Heater

Heating our 30' MH quickly uses up our 17 gallon propane tank. We're going to install a 20,000 BTU Vent-Free Propane Heater because of the inefficiency of RV furnaces in terms of propane use and battery power consumption,Some common brands are Kozy W...

Generator problem

I have a 2007 Winnebago voyage with Onan Marquis Gold 5500 generator. when driving gen. runs for 5 minutes then shuts off, I wait 5 minutes and start it again and it runs for 5 minutes again . Any ideas of what might be wrong would be greatly appreci...

gafidler by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Tire Load and Inflation Table Questions

? Here is my Problem. I purchased 6 Samson GL283A 245/70R19.5 steel belted Radial Tires for my Motor home. The front axle is 7000 Lbs and the rear duals is 11000 Lbs total GVWR is 18000 Lbs I weighed My Motor Home axles on a Cat scale. Front 5520 Lbs...

mhbell by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

dripping sound in shower,?

We recently started hearing a faint drip from the shower area my husband thinks something is dripping behind the wall?? I heard it too. Any suggestions? Thanks:h

Dometic fridge Check light

Hello Campers. We're having issues with the Check Light on our Dometic NDR 1292. I replaced the thermal couple but no joy. It does it (check light) intermittently and may run ok for a few hours/days, and then the check light comes on. It seems to...

Water pump problem 2003 Windsport

No power to pump . No dedicated fuse for pump on fuse panel under bed. No inline fuse for pump I can find. Any body have a idea where a reset button may be or fuse location?

HPYHILM by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Removing our rear A/C unit.... to install solar panels

I've got a 30' Itasca with two 15,000 BTU air conditioners. One is dedicated to the rear bedroom. I'm planning to remove the rear A/C so I have room for a large group of solar panels. We live in Northern CA and typically avoid the areas that have ver...

A/C Problems

We're in a park in Maryland and it is hot hot hot. The park says they've only had one power outage, it was a hardware problem, and it was fixed.We have a 2005 Holiday Rambler Ambassador with two roof airs, the LR being a Dometic Duo-therm. Connected...

28' Phoenix Cruiser

We are looking for a new or used Class C and all I want is under 30', with a slide, but I don't want a dinette, or a corner bed. I want a comfy chair and a comfy couch. The only one that comes even close is the Phoenix Cruiser 28' that I have my eye ...