Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

used RV - carfax shows driven 50,000 miles in one year

My husband and I have a sale pending on an 2004 Class C Ford E350. We were a bit worried with the high mileage (133,000), but the engine sounded great when it was turned on. We came home and ran a carfax on it and found that it was driven 50,000 mil...

mcmfrv by Explorer
  • 44 replies
  • 0 likes

considering 2009 Beaver motorhome

We currently own a 39foot montana 5th wheel. We are considering switching to motorhome. We are looking at a 2009 Beaver Monterey Sunset. I research the company history but know little about the quality of the coach. Has anyone had any experience wi...

Gohitch by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

1994 Safari Trek ..?

Looking for the good, the bad and the ugly on a 1994 Trek with the Isuzu 3.9L TD. Our youngest DD has found one that looks interesting for their family and wants to know what to look for when she goes to see it. I have advised her to take it to PMS R...

Looking at Forester 2701DS

After a great deal of research and analyzing, we like the Forester 2701DS. It may be just a little too long for our driveway and may have to work at getting into it's spot. We wanted the dinette on the passenger and a sofa. This model has it flip-fl...

No power to ignition

We have a 2004 class a itasca All of a sudden motorhome engine and dash won't turn on When the ignition key is turned to on position horn , radio, windshield wipers work.We have checked all fuses and everything has power except half the fuses under t...

led bulb source

I wish to replace the 12v halogen bulbs with led. The halogen bulbs are the tiny g-4 bulbs and are set into a concave reflector in the ceiling above the couch. What is a place to find small enough led bulbs to fit?

RRodda by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

SOLVED - WAS: Traveling: Air Conditioner NOT powering on

DANG IT ! We're traveling (in amarillo now, on our way to grand canyon).My rear Air Conditioner won't turn on.The electric heat strip works, the fan will run on manual (high & low) but the AC won't kick on.When i 1st tried it the temperature display ...

bshpilot by Explorer
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

antenna upgrade

I am thinking of upgrading the antenna head of my winegard system (model VS-0604/VS-6412) by adding the new Sensar IV batwing head.Is this a worth while improvement for over the air reception. The cost is minimal and I must be sure it will clear the...

JCMack by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

2015 Thor Challenger Residential Refer

A friend of mine purchased a 2015 Thor Challenger. It comes standard with a Residential refer and a Xantrex 1800w inverter running off 2 6v deep cycle batteries, as well as a rudimentary Magnum Autogen start. The problem is that the refer will only r...

Cbones by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

tigertrac swaybars on class A

hi. Just wanting opinions, if anyone has installed tigertrac swaybars on their class A's. was it worth the $$$$$? also, if you diy installed how long did it take? If you had shop installed, how many hours labor did they charge? thanks

Denbie1 by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Kelderman air ride or Sumo Springs

I am considering installing the Kelderman Air ride system. As an alternative, I am looking at the Sumo Springs. Any opinions on a comparison of the two ?Sumo makes a case that they are maintenance and adjustment free. Not sure if that is an issue or ...

viajante by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Ouray / Silverton Camp ground

Planning a trip this summer to the Ouray / Silverton area, was wondering if anyone could recommend a good place to stay. Will be in a 40' pusher with a Jeep, would like full hook ups. Thanks in advance, Joell and John.

jtad by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes