Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Winnebago ERA 70C - Whaddya think?

Guaranty RV in Junction City Oregon, says they have a 2016 Winnebago Era 70c on order that should be delivered in about 8 weeks. While we have not settled on a price the ballpark figure they gave me was in the low $100s.Has anyone bought this make an...

Weazelll by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Winnebago Journey

Has anyone had problems with the 2012 Journey 42E. I have a list of over sixty major problems and can not find an attorney. Thiscoach has from the slide out twisting to the floor in the bedroomgiving way plus many more problems to mention.Please co...

ms_t68 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Generator starting problem

Can anyone help me with where to get info on the repair or replacement of a generator starter. I believe the starter somehow was engaged while it was running due to the racket it was making before it was discovered and shut down. Now the starter will...

No Power

Hi All,Just got back from servicing the rig and decided to exercise the generator. Generator turns on put zero power. Nothing works- microwave, ac, dvd, the outlets, not even the in dash radio.- nothing.Now at the shop, they did put a new clamp on a ...

cccougar by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Sway bars, which one

Two major providers. Hellwig and roadmaster. The mounting points differ on my rig between the two. One requires some drilling, so install will be a little more involved. Price difference is considerable. So, is there really any difference between...

tarnold by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Caulk

Has any one used the Proflex Brusable Sealant. If so how did it go. Thanks Roy

ROYBUCK by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Texas Safety Inspection

I’m way way way overdue for mine. One of the problems is that none of the stations want to inspect something the size of my 33’ Class A. Can any Texans reading this give me an idea where to take it for the safety inspection?Steve

Coach WaterPump Replacement Question?

I want to replace the factory water pump in my 2011 Coachmen Mirada. Waaaay too loud.Just doing a quick search on Amazon, turned up 3 potentials:$75.39 -- Shurflo Fresh Water Pump Model 2088-554-144 12 Volts, 3.5 Gallons Per Minute, 45 Psi$62.00 -- ...

weep holes

What do most of you use to clean your weep holes. Thanks Roy

ROYBUCK by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Help w/ Water Heater

We own a 2004 Minnie Winnie. Having a problem with Atwood non-electric, auto pilot water heater. when switch is flipped ON it runs perfect for 30secs to a minute then shuts off. Any help would be appreciated!

Progressive insurance charges a cancellation fee

I called to cancel ins. on my class C. I wasn't even in the middle of a contract year, but rather about to re-up for next year, and since the rv will be sitting idle for a long time on some long term repairs I made the choice to cancel. These ding ...

Quest. Re. Tires...Yes, I know...another one!

My tires are Goodyear 245/70R/19.5. After weighing, I'll be running 90 psi in each tire. I see on the Goodyear Load/Inflation Chart that there are some weights that are in bold print with a letter following: For example: 4080(F). I assume the "F" is ...

emergency exits in Class A motorhomes

Can anyone tell us the law on emergency exits in Class A Motorhomes? Doesn't there have to be an emergency exit in the bedroom in the rear of the motorhome? We purchased a 2004 Allegro Tiffin 30 DA, it has no emergency exit in the bedroom.

nadia by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

New tires

Anybody put new tires on a class c lately? They unit we are looking at has sit for a couple of years and the tires look dry rotted. How much are we looking at for good tires?

Damon Escaper Fusebox location

Just purchased a 2000 Damon Escaper on a Spartan Mountain Master Chassis. Where is the location of the 12 volt (chassis) fusebox? I glanced under the dash and didn't see anything....been 0° here for a while so haven't put any real energy into it yet ...