Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Four Winds Majestic

In searching for used Class C's I find that the Four Winds Majestic units are less expensive than most other and wonder why that is. Are they cheaper built or are many of them previous rental units?Thanks for you comments.

1mtnman by Explorer II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Tire psi

As most (if not all) of you know, psi increases as tires warm up due to driving. My experience, here in Fl. where air and road temperatures get ungodly hot, is that it is not unusual for tires to gain 10 or more psi within just a few miles of driving...

PPL motorhomes

Have any of you ever purchased through PPL? I am wondering if it's worth a trip from So Cal to look at a couple of motorhomes. I have seen a couple on their site that interest me, but I am reluctant to fly there based on pictures alone. I would a...

Berner2 by Explorer
  • 32 replies
  • 0 likes

Online RV sales sounds to good?

Wife and I are looking everywhere for a class A in our $40,000 budget. We ran across this site, http://www.rvclassified.com/ thought that many of the prices were just to good. Has anyone had any dealings here? I can't understand many of the prices an...

bsiemens by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

New to researching Rvs

Hi EveryoneMy wife and I are hoping to get an rv by next season. We are totally new to this. At first I started researching travel trailers. However my wife who is our only driver because I'm vision impaired is uncomfortable with the idea of pulling...

Roadtrek Popular vs Simplicity

Looking for 2011/12 Roadtrek and it appears that the 190 Popular and the Simplicity are simular except for the engine. The Popular has the 6.0 V8 and the Simplicity has the 4.8 V8. Is the 4.8 adequate to handle the unit. And is there a difference in ...

Hpymils by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Yookartik sofa

Type yookartik sofa in your search engine. Would this work in a motorhome in your opinion? Really clever idea. Wonder how comfy this would be.

2012 forest river Solera emergency start switch

Friends have the above MH. And don't know location of emerg. Start switch. The unit is diesel with a propane powered gen. Dual 12V house batteries. I saw the solenoid mounted just inside the entry door in a compartment with converter , fuses etc. Di...

btcruzer by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Winnebago Sprinter Van with pull out

Picked up my new van and took it for test run.Generally pleased with the layout.I was very pleased with the pop out bed.I was worried about class B's because of the sleeping arrangement appeared uncomfortable to me.But this unit was very satisfactor...

kannon by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Anti Freeze Type

I recently bought a 2004 Holiday Rambler Pusher with the Cummings Diesel 300 HP engine. What type of anti-freeze needs to go in there? I have heard that a diesel engine for this type of coach requires a type that is different from autos and light tru...

Atwood oven door hinges

Oven door will not close all the way(about 1") left open.Removed door & found hinges are bent & will not hold their shape.Going to replace both.Amazon advertises hinge for $16.45(approx) but does not specify left or right.Can anyone tell me if there ...