Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Advice

Hello all, 1st time post. I am looking to purchase a 2008-2012 class A 35-40 foot diesel pusher. I have never had a motorhome before and I am looking for opinions on products, specifically coaches that are notorious for problems. Are there any units ...

carefree awwning

I have an Eclipse motorized awning that won't retract. Upon inspection I found the roller tube end cap cracked and slipping on the gear box shaft. Carefree only sells the whole assembly for $230. This end cap is held on with an external snap ring and...

kdk by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Levelers

Hi. Anyone ever recalibrate your leveling system? I have a 2014 ItascaSuncruiser (class A) and my manual does not have instructions on how to do it.The dealer did it last year and i would rather do it myself than take it in for such a minimal thing.T...

Plumbing Question

We have a split bathroom in our 2005 rig and the photos below show the plumbing located behind the base of our shower inside a wardrobe cabinet.Is the device shown an anti-siphon or check valve?The reason I ask is that when our gray tank gets near fu...

golfknut by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Need driver & Pass seat with arm rest

The driver seat and Passenger seat has no arm rest. I have no idea where to find them. I would like to find a pair out of a big pusher. I want power seat on both of them. If you put a consol in the center then one can't go to the back very easy. If a...

Handicap paking.

Not wanting to Hijack another thread. I have a question, about Handicap camp sites.On a past camping trip I made reservation at a private camp ground,Thursday thru Sunday.Upon arriving I was assigned a spot,when I found it, it was a Handicap space co...

Opinions Wanted

Hi all,I am in the process of looking at Class C's and there are several things I am noticing. For starters, I have found only one so far with a level floor from front to back. All the others I have seen has a step up just past the kitchen heading ba...

Slide out awning

Our slide out awning on our Winnebage Journey normally appears taut but when it rains hard water collects and pools on the awning causing it to sag. If it is windy it will clear but in order to remove the water we have to move the slide in and out. W...

ginagary by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiplex Lighting Problem

I am a real fan of the Intellitech Multiplex Lighting systems but every once in a while they can be baffling. The rope light switch in my living area originally operated like all the others. When depressed, a portion of the switch illuminating orange...

StuartT by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Washer Dryer ??

What's the difference between the 2000 and 2100 Splendide Washer Dryer units? Is the 2000 an older unit? If so when did they stop making them. ThanksBrian

supercub by Explorer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Itasca Navion iQ 24G

Would like to know if anyone has this unit, any issues? How does the rear queen bed retract with the mattress?KC

AAFD by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Frozen bay lock

Well, I got the MH put into the new storage spot with power to keep the batteries charged. But the dang electrical bay lock is frozen. I squirted it with de-icer, heated the key and tried to open quite a few times, bought a mini pencil torch and heat...

et2 by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

81 dogde gamboree

hello there.. I was just wondering if someone has the same rv. an 81 jamboree the reason I ask is im just wondering if someone knows about that plug in the hood facing the engine is on the left side with a small red clip and a plug.. what is that for...

Carbon Monoxide Alarm Beeping

The co2 alarm in my in-laws class C won't stop beeping. Any ideas on what might be causing the alarm to beep constantly whether it's plugged in or not.

tkoden by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Details for Clear Coat Repair

I have areas where the clear coat is coming off. I got a quote for $3K to repair and it is more than I want to spend right now. I would like to try and repair a small area and see how it goes. I have read that others have done this with varying degre...

ncrowley by Explorer
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes