Did you mean: 

Conversations

Allure

Has any one glued down Allure ? If so how has it worked

cseidel by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

RV crash N of Knoxville on I-75

Anybody know anything about this? Two persons killed. I-75 shut down in northbound lanes. It happened 10/28. Nothing on local news about it last night or this morning. j

Long Beach/LA area-body work

Hello everyone,I need a very small fiberglass repair and paint job. Shortly I will be in the Long Beach/ LA area. Can any of you recommend a place in this area to have this done?We had the coach in for some wheel service and the mechanic, by accident...

S-n-L by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is fresh water tank drain?

I am trying to locate the fresh water tank manual drain on my 2005 Jayco Greyhawk 30gs. The pump is not working and winter is coming so I really need to get the water out of it. Thanks

Tow Dollys

I have recently gone from a fifth wheel to a class A so using a tow dolly is a new adventure. Do you tighten down the wheel straps tight or do you just snug them down? Do you leave the steering wheel unlocked or do you lock it? We have been on the ro...

kotr1998 by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

need help stabilizing my 1995 coachman catalina

hi guys. my name is juan and im new to rving. my wife and i just took the family on a trip to myrtle beach a few weeks ago and we had a great time. getting there was a little different. i am a truck driver by trade and i have to say that driving my r...

juanzo by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Power Gear / Adjustments

I have Power Gear hydraulic leveling system on this motor home.It has indicator lights which tell you which ay the motor home needs to be picked up in order to get it level.If I use those indicators the motor home is way out of level.Currently I use ...

Macerator Question

Going camping this week end with friends. They have a new to them MH, their first. It has a macerator, I don't have any experience with one, except helping them run it to make sure the tanks are clean, and I'm wondering about having hook ups. My t...

Berner2 by Explorer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Leaky Black Water Valve - what are my options?

Here's a pic of the waste valve on my '84 Allegro:I have a couple of problems. First, whatever style fitting that is won't accept newer hoses or caps. The only cap that will fit is the original, which has 2 tangs on it unlike new ones that have 4. I ...

Change of Plans!

So I've been in a heavy research mode for our 1st RV (we work from home & will be full-timing) and thought we had finally decided on a middle-end Class A (Entegra Cornerstone 45) until last week. On our way out of the Pomona, CA RV show (after spendi...

2001 Roadtrek Window Thickness

I am replacing the Glazing Bead on the three front windows on a 2001 RT 190P. I found a place that has the material but they need to know the thickness of the glass. The choices are 1/8 inch and 3/16 inch.Does anyone know the thickness of the windo...

Sunova vs sightseer

So I see that winnebago makes itasca line of MHs. The sunova and sightseer look identicle to me. Is there a difference in quality between the two brands/models?

Replaced 13500 A/C's w/ 15500 A/C's

We are replacing our 2002 A/C units w/ new 15500 units after having them damaged in a Hail storm several months ago. The 13500's did not do a very good job of cooling the MH in over 100 degree temps. I will be picking up the MH this week after 6 week...

Snomas by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes