Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

The Dream Came True

This post is for those who say that there aren't enough follow-up posts on this forum. Enjoy:Well over a year ago I had a dream -- to have a Class B van of my own. Its primary purpose would be to let me go to conferences in a more relaxed manner, s...

k6dcp by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Blowing fuses

I have a 1990 roadtrek the problem is I keep blowing fuses for furnace,interior lights,stove exhaust fan any ideas why and how to fix.Also where can I get a diagram of the wiring.Thank you

CLASS A vs. CLASS C

We are debating whether to buy a Class A or a Class C and are having trouble finding comparisons of the two to help with the decision. Any input would be greatly appreciated.Thanks!!!

Fuel Cost in Arizona?

I am not sure what this means, IS a person with a Class A Motorhome required to purchase Diesel at a special pump? We are planning on spending the winter in AZ and would like clarification prior to getting there. Thank you,Diesel Fueling in Arizona...

California License Req for Class A Motorhomes

This topic has probably been beaten to death but after everything I have read, I am fairly certain I am COMPLETELY confused. So my wife and I want the largest MH we can get without having to get the non-commercial Class B license in California. Accor...

Gasser rides like lumber wagon

Our 04 gas MH rides like a lumber wagon on rough roads. Front and rear shocks are only a little over a year old. I understand diesel MH's ride smooth because of air suspension and was wondering if it is possibe to add air ride to gas MH's or what I m...

pappaone by Explorer
  • 34 replies
  • 0 likes

Escapees Answer to the AZ Diesel Question

This was in my email inbox this morning and is from Escapees."Diesel Fueling in ArizonaMessage from Jim Koca, Advocacy DirectorArizona fuel-tax rates are different from what we may be used to while traveling throughout the United States. This fuel la...

Down SIZING Without Downgrading

We have a '98 Monaco Executive with low miles and absolutely LOVE it. The only issue I've had is it's size. Being a 40'er, I sometimes have trouble pulling into campsites and RV parks, especially pulling a toad. My wife refuses to drive it at all. Sh...

stich by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Winter Storage Questions

Great first season in our 2008 Winnebago Destination/DP. Alas, winter will be coming to soon here to Maine. Due to other obligations, its time to put the toys of summer away now. Winterizing the fifth wheel was easy. Drain the lines, put the pink ...

Big_Blue by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Will a 29' RV be restricting in our planned route?

We will pick up a rental RV in Seattle or Vancouver in early June next year. Our first choice was not available and now we are thinking of a 29' one. We are a couple and will be touring for approximately 6-8 weeks. Seattle, Vancouver, Whistler, Ja...

new Awnings

We are in the Orlando area in a couple week. Looking for an awning guy. I know one frequesnts the TT park in Orlando. any suggestions or leads to get this done in the next few weeks.Thanks..Jack

jacsher by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

96 Roadtrek 190 V Cover recommendations?

Hi all,I have a 96 Roadtrek 190 Versatile. I believe it's 19' long, 8' 9" tall. It's in great shape, but I noticed this year the paint started to peel around my gutters, and i'm getting some small rust spots/ with rust streaks in different places. ...

RVLane by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Roadtrek 2008 Chevy Versatile TV

We have been travelling four years wihout a TV. I unhooked the screen and removed it to storage. Now it is being reinstalled. Can anyone tell me in which sockets the plugs go? The power and the cable plugs are easy. I guessed the black audio has only...

senf by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Domectic refrigerator operation

I appreciate the help on the other topic, just curious about the refrigerator running on gas.Does it use a lot of gas?What things do you have to be careful about when using it?Any tips would be great.93 coachman on a chevy chassis

bobman by Explorer
  • 33 replies
  • 0 likes

Check Valve Replacement Advice

If its not one thing, then its the next thing.Winterizing my Winnebago Destination 2008 and finally found the Hot Water heater bypass valve - cleverly hidden behind the hot water heater. The Operator Manual identified it as being in the Water Servic...

Big_Blue by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes