Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Help with Extend a Stay valve installation..

I stopped at the gas company and bought the typical extend a stay valve that I seen in most of the videos online..When I crawled under the rv to install it. I realized right away it wasn't going to work with my set up. Not sure if I can figure out ho...

OFFICIAL Arizona Diesel Fuel Tax Info

After much to do, thanks to one of our forum members, I present below the OFFICIAL position relative to the diesel fuel tax situation in Arizona. The first post is the letter received from the Deputy Division Administrator. As you can see, Arizona is...

F53 (2004) Test, Interesting.

Wanted to share...I have been reading on the ford truck forums how restrictive the exhaust system is on the F53 V10 chassis so I decided to do an experiment. I added the programming from 5 star last year.I replaced the y pipe and removed the muffler....

jzrvinit by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Montana LLC

Can someone who has set up a Montana LLC recommend a law firm that they would recommend? Thanks.

Cover

Unfortunately I am forced to store my MH outdoors this Winter. I am looking for feedback of a well made cover that will not allow water, ice , snow to penetrate onto the roof. Any suggestions .....I live in Pa. And winters can be very harsh ....thank...

atwood ac/heat pumps

Good morning. we have a 04 eagle with atwood ac/heat pump units. Recently the back air will cycle the compressor on and off at random times. the compressor will turn off and within a few seconds try to restart without allowing time for the head press...

bingm3 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Goodbye

Today, after many years of travel trailer and motorhome use, we are out of RVing. Thanks to all who responded to my post especially the “oleusedbear.” Best wishes and happy trails to all.

Wilbur by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Gas Tax by state

Gas tax by stateIf you use the link you can go interactive and see more information. interestingA gasoline tax map that explains a lotby Ken Cohen In last week’s post about ExxonMobil’s 2013 earnings, I noted that we earned about 5.5 cents for every ...

wallynm by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Atwood On Off

My 95 coach has the original Atwood heaters. Both have been working well. Today, my front one started behaving strangely. When the thermostat called for heat, the fan would start as usual and the burner would ignite as usual. However, after burning f...

joraz by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Need specs on my Class A

I have a 1998 Coachmen Santara (M-360 MBS-FD). I was able to locate the "Generic" users manual from the Coachmen site, but I am looking for specifications; Specifically the tank sizes (Fresh, Grey, Black and fuel). Does anyone know where I can find t...

Antjaw by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

king bed

Looking to upgrade to a class a diplomat 2004 40 fit post but would like to change from a queen bed to a king does any one know if this is possible

JAY-LEN by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom Instrument Panels - Feedback please

Odometer has been out on my 1991 Pace Arrow for some time. Come across a company, Custom instrument panels. They can build a whole new instrument cluster with analog gauges for around $600.00. Anyone do that or has any one done business with this Co....

Charging solenoid?

My coach batteries are not charging when the engine is running. But charging when on generator or shore.Here's what I checked.At the dashboard 12V outlet: I have 12.7v, engine off. Engine on, 13.7v.Coach 12v outlet: 12.6v eng. off, 12.7v engine on. W...

F1bNorm by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes