Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Kwikee Electric Steps insult

I have a Rexhall, and the electric steps do not function properly. They are made by KWIKEE PRODUCTS ... sadly ... Kwikee does NOT have any phone number listed to call them at... SO ... since I will NOT tolerate such things, I looked hard , and found ...

RESOLVED: Any plumbing help on here

I have the grey PEX plumbing in my diesel pusher. The water heater has the 3 valve bypass installed. I think the valve that controls the inlet water has messed-up innards. I haven't tried yet and wanted to ask on here first; Can I unscrew the valv...

Tinstar by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Rubbing noise in new Winnebago

I am trying to get rid of as much noise as possible. We have packed well (credit to wife) and lined shelves. We still have sounds in cab area at the smallest bumps. I call it popcorn pops. I know it is rubbing sounds.mi found two major offenders. The...

Cup Holder

I have two cup holders in my motor home that just fit a coke can. Can anybody tell me where to buy a container that will fit in those holders? I just bought two "Alladin" plastic jars with duel lids on them because the Walmart clerk said that she h...

thebunns by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Going to need new winnebago generator start switch

Well that was interesting. I lifted the dash to put on my new brake controller cable and I lifted the dash too high. The generator start switch came apart and the generator stayed in a start switch position. Not sure how that happened but I had to ta...

stew47 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Windshield popping out

I recently purchased a 3790 Residency by MHC. When I leveled the unit with the levelers the right hand or passenger side upper right hand corner of the windshield popped out, did not notice until I was leaving the campground, but was able to get hom...

gwheel by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Generac Generator

I believe my generator needs a fuel pump as it will run then shut down. Generator model # is 4270-3 Quiet Pact 75D. My question is if you have ever replaced the fuel pump in this generator and is it a diy job. I just replaced the starter in this un...

Why buy out of California

I guy I know who lives in California bought a RV and picked in Nevada. I forgot just why he did this, but he saved money doing it. I believe it was a new rig. What is the advantage, lower taxes, lower prices, less smog?

Buster52 by Explorer
  • 61 replies
  • 0 likes

Shocks for 1997 America Dream

I have a 1997 American Dream with a Gillig chassis.My front end seems to float to much and in a dip sometimes bottoms out.I was going to have the front shocks replaced at Camping World but was told that they are Koni adjustable shocks, they want $300...

My new King Aire

I am super excited to be picking up my new King Aire 4599 at the end of September.If you'd like to see photos of it, please click here: North Trail RVI'm moving from a 31 foot gasser to a 45 foot diesel pusher. I'll be full-timing for hopefully two ...

Bathroom remodel

I hope I'm in the right place. Basically, DW and I are large people. The sink is tight up to the toilet, and I can't use the sit down unless the bathroom door is open. I would like to remove the bathroom base cabinet (we never use that sink), plumb s...

Roadmaster vs. Safe-T-Plus

Looking for opinions on steering stabilizers. Have an older 70's Dodge B300 class c and would like to tighten up the steering. Already replaced the gear box, tie rod ends and ball joints. Still looking for a tighter feel and quicker return to center,...

2007 PT Cruiser for Towed Vehicle

Has anyone had any experience in towing a PT Cruiser with automatic transmission and front wheel drive? I've never towed yet and just purchased a 2007 Cruiser and my neighbor says it has to me trailered. I'm looking for any comments from anyone with ...