Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Vintage RV upgrades

Hey everyone! I’m back with more questions. Recently purchased a 1977 dodge Sportsman RV. 43k original miles, in excellent shape for its age. All appliances in working condition. Picked it up for $750. Interior lighting already upgraded to LEDs.I’m l...

Fresh water pump hook up issue

Just finished installing a new water pump (Shurflo). Found that it ran but did not pump water. Traced the problem the compression fitting on the input not being tight so there was a vaccumn leak. I screwed the hose fitting as far as it would go, but...

Hood Cover for Ford E450

We just bought a 2019 Phoenix Cruiser on a 2018 Ford E450 chassis. I am looking for a hood cover (not a whole RV cover) for those occasional hailstorms. It has Diamond Shield on part of the hood but the uncoated part of the hood took a couple small d...

Mountainhigh Residency 2000 model 3790

Hello, we just purchased a 2000 Residency Coach, model 3790. We are the 3rd owner and there is no paperwork with it. Hoping someone can help us out with a location to find a manual. Also hoping someone can help us identify things in the coach, like ...

Pavelich by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Kitchen and Bathroom fans

Have a 2003 Fleetwood Providence that has the Max Air fans in the ceiling fans located in bath room and kitchen ceiling area.(sure older model no remote) Both are not working. They both have fuses located on them. Both fuses are good. There must be ...

Best route

This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 30144242

352 by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Winterizing

Hi. I'm a newby. We just moved up from a 23" BT Cruiser with issues to a 2006 Winnebago Aspect 23'that's in a lot better condition. When winterizing the BT it had a normal city water connection and I'd push in the spring loaded valve and usually get ...

transmission down shifting

We have a 2016 Jayco precept 35S , we are very happy with it so far , one issue I have is when traveling on smaller hilly roads I have to be cereful when braking on downhill grades as the transmission down shifts leaving me no control up shifting rai...

24 ft ClassC MH downsides

I have been looking at 24 ft Class C's on the internet, have not test drove any yet. I have a 32 ft Class A now. Are there any down sides like handling? Any issues with FW slides? I realize obvious issues like smaller living space, less storage, less...

Gjac by Explorer III
  • 54 replies
  • 0 likes

Wanderlust

This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 30143925

Class C Specifications

We started searching for a new class C as it seems we have outgrown our old one. It seems that manufacturers have started to significantly limit the amount of information that they provide in the specifications. I can find the max gross vehicle wei...

Scott_M by Explorer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Freedom elite toilet

I am trying to find the manufacturer of the toilet in my 2011 freedom elite 31R. Anyone have any idea?Thanks.

cvk by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Kwikee Step Motor Replacement

we have had to replace our step motor twice now over the years we have owned the coach (2007 original owners) we have been using an ACI 83694 motor. last one was installed just over 3 years ago. Has this been the norm for other folks or are you us...

Fuel pressure gauge went backwards

Hello, the coach is stalling and dying on acceleration and I'm trying to make a definite diagnosis. I installed a fuel pressure gauge along the frame rail just downstream of the fuel tank so I can tell if the in-tank fuel pump is working. When I star...