Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

210 series HWH jacks not extending

The problem started 3 days ago when only the front jacks would extend and only the left side joy stick would work. Prior to that they all worked fine. I looked at the manual and removed the cover plate and cleaned some debris out, reassembled and now...

Gjac by Explorer III
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes

Thermostat

Where can I find a Thermostat for my 330 ISC Cummins, the temperature range is 184 to 212, do I need to go to cummins or can I get this at NAPA. Thanks Roy

ROYBUCK by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Towing with my old Class C

When I drive my old '88 Coachmen Catalina 26CB on the highway it has good power, rides smoothly, is very stabile and drives straight as an arrow. However, when I tow my '06 Honda CRV 4-down behind it, it's a totally different situation, steering beco...

ljhl by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

The best motorhome vacuum

I've bought them all! Finally found the best all around cordless vacuum for a motorhome! Dyson DC 44 Animal. It is expensive in my opinion, but it works so well for a battery unit. It's almost as if it was made for an RV! I hope you're as pleased ...

rvis2005 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP...could be horribly EXPEN$IVE!!!

Several weeks ago I broke my ankle and brought along a friend to help me set up on a weekend camping trip. All went well with levelling until tear-down. I've always had a problem with one jack "sticking" and not wanting to come up unless I "nudged" t...

Overnight park outside Albuquerque

We normally spend the night in Santa Rosa, N.M. on the way to Az.. I would like to find a park nearer, but outside, Albuquerque. Would welcome any info anyone could furnish.

laminate refacing

We are looking at buying a used bus conversion. The bus is in great shape and is low miles. However, the interior is tired. One thing I dislike intensely is the dated fake woodgrain plastic laminate on all the cabinets, dinette, couch, window trim ...

Trailering behind a Motorhome

We started with a small bumper-pull trailer behind a 1/2 ton, then a 37' 5'ver behind a big 1-ton, now a 40' diesel pusher. We've been towing our dinghy 4 wheels down - first a Grand Cherokee, then an Elantra Touring, now an Elantra GT. We'll be fu...

PogoP by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

tire size

good day. I'm at a tire shop and I want to upgrade my steer tire size from 275/70- 22.5 to an 80 series tire. Its on '08 Fleetwood Providence, on a FL-XCS chassis. has anyone done this? Robbie

ABS BRAKING SYSTEM

I own a 2006 Damon motor home. The abs system stopped working. I had an rv mechanic work on them, he swapped the sensors around and also tried a diagnostic unit to no avail. Do you guys have any insite!!The glory man

Battery disconnect switch on 213

Where is the disconnect switch on a 213? I took it over to the place we winter store it forgetting to look for it and turn it off. I can call the guy who stores it, but I'll need to give him exact instructions.

Dually Valve stems and inside duals lessons learned

To day I had Dually Valve Stems installed on the duals and got some interesting news. We purchased the MH in June and in August we took a 4000+ mile trip. The installer showed me the DOT date on the inside duals '4803'. That's a 10 year old tire! St...

debandi by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Electrical Question

I have my Progressive Industries Surge Guard installed after my Automatic Transfer Switch. My line voltage, as read according to my PI surge guard, is 119 - 120v at 0 amps being used, but drops to 113-115v at 23 amps used (air conditioner). The dr...

No electric

2001 holiday rambler imperial. I put too much strain on the electrical and off it went. We have checked all the breakers (I did notice a urine type smell, when I first went back to flip them), the fuses, the electrical box, the surge protecter.. C...

1998 F 53 fuel pump troubleshoot (update) Pace Arrow

Im trying to see if i have voltage to the fuel pump , I know its a fuel issue because it fires right up on starter fluid,this is the first time ive ever worked on this system,Im trying to find out how the fuel system works, does it supply continuous ...

jaswen69 by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes