Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Lotta stuff hanging off a Class C

I snapped this photo today in a parking lot. I wasn't gutsy enough to go around and take more, or closeups. But I blew up some parts of the photo to get a better look:

Slide won't open on 2002 Yellowstone 31ft

Hello. 1st post. The slide on my 2002 Yellowstone won't open when I hit the switch. It closes with no problem, but doesn't open when I hit the switch. I can get it open every now and then. Any help would be appreciated. I reversed the switch connecti...

2pfspiff by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

2001 Newmar Dutch Star 3852

I am looking at used DP's. Currently interested in a 2001 Newmar Dutch Star 3852. Sparten chassis w/ the Cummins 330hp and Allison electronic 6 spd. 10K hitch. 97K miles. Excellent condition. Priced at $57K. All records and manuals. Prior to this I...

Location of Fuel Pump Relay - '94 Winnebago - WHERE??

1994 Winnebago Adventurer - Chevy ChassisEngine starting but not turning over, did starter fluid test and it turned over.Fuel pump installed and verified that it works by power hook upECM replaced and during power testing some wires show liveReplaced...

Pre Purchase Jitters... Help Please

I have a temporary deposit on a 2001 Newmar Dutch Star 3852 for $50K. It has a Spartan chassis, 330hp Cummins & Allison MH3000 6 spd trans. It is a one owner coach w/ 97K miles and all service records. Six new Michelins last year. My questions?Wha...

Please post pics of your motorhome carport

I'm going to have a carport installed soon and I have a couple of questions/requests for those of you who have one.I'd really like to see some pics of carports with enclosed sides. Right now I'm leaning heavily towards enclosing three of four sides....

Our new RT RS Adventurous

Here she is our new 2013 RS Adventurous. Had her less then 42 hrs and had to have it towed in for service:M Started out on a trip and got 10 miles from home when we realized we had forgotten something and headed back home. Started out again, and t...

yizit by Explorer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

generac generator

I have a 99 rexhall 32 footer with a 6.6kw generac generator. I want to work on it. I've been told the unit slides out on the tray it sets in . Is this a difficult procedure, or can a shade tree mechanic (meaning me)tackle it ??. I need to replace th...

Oregon to Reno ....

Planning a trip from Bend, Oregon to Reno, Nv in October. Hwy 199 looks townless and mountainess. Anyone give me visibilty as to what to expect? Thanking in advance

2ndhom by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

TV replacement

Have you had the TV replaced in your motor home and if so are you pleased. My repairman said the one over the windshield is so heavy that when he replaces it with a flat panel it should increase my milage by 2 mpg..:W

Fuse layout for 1997 F53

Anyone know where I can find the diagrams for the fuse panels for a 1997 F53 Bounder class A?I have somehow misplaced my copy and the marker lights aren't working.Thanks

Onan generator

Has there been a recall on 5500 Onan generators installed in 2014 motorhomes? If so, does the dealer have any responsibility to notify the owner?My generator failed within 2 hours after I purchased a 2014 Fleetwood Southwind This is just the beginn...