Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Winterizing washer/dryer combo and residential fridge

I just purchase but have not taken delivery of a new coach. This coach has a residential refrigerator with the ice maker and water dispenser in the door. It also has a washer/dryer combo. This is my first experience with these appliances and not s...

tmmar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Burns, Or to St George. Route

Leaving Burns in AM , could go east into Idaho, then salt lake. Then south to St George, most freeway that route. Or drop down from twin falls to jackpot Nv and down 93, but appears to be lonely road. Anyone made the trip from Eastern Or to Las V...

Dual Tanks

Has anyone that has or has had dual gas tanks tied the two together? I do not mean the fuel lines but the actual tanks themselves? If so how did you do it and how did it work after you tied the two together?

leaking toilet

I have a 2000 Georgie Boy Landau. There is water leaking around the base. How do I remove toilet ? Thanks John

comments on 2003 allegro bus 40dp

Greetings fellow campers...I haven't logged on for some time and I apologize for that as this website is fantastic to glean info from all you old rvers...Here's what I've got.My lovely bride and I are buying a 2003 Tiffin Allegro bus, 40dp with the C...

Surge Protector

Several yrs ago we purchased a 50 amp surge protector on-line from a company that was highly recommended on this forum. Several members indicated they had purchased theirs from this source. Ours is now failling to provide elec. so we wanted to conta...

Leaking Thetford Toilet

Getting ready to replace an internal part in toilet. Since the toilet must be pulled out, is it necessary to replace the flange seal prior to reinstalling?RonP

ronphil by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

AC Usage

I have an 06 Alfa SeeYa. Recently, I spent 2 months at the same RV Park. My SYA used more power than any other unit in the park by almost double. The utility company checked the meter and it seemed to be okay. So, I am trying to discover if I hav...

revump by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Rust-Oleum Leak Seal vs Flex Seal

A while back I asked about Flex Seal for use with cabover leaks...the consensus was favorable...went to Wally World and they had a Rust-Oleum Leak Seal...appears to be the same type of product...anyone have experience with Rust-Oleum? Thanks!!!

Shower unit seperating from wall

I have a 2010 Winnebago Access 31c. The shower unit has come loose from the wall on the hinge side of the shower door. The screws that go through the shower door frame and attaching the shower unit to the wall are no longer holding to the wall. A...

Leisure Travel Unity

Hiwe're looking into purchasing a new LT Unity and would love to hear from anyone that has one and what they think of them?Thanks much

armdave by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes