Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

FMCA insurance

Hello. My wife wants me to shop RV insurance since ours went up. I have been on the fence on joining FMCA to get all the benefits of other stuff they offer along with insurance discounts. right now we have it through our regular auto insurance compan...

GM van tire tpms info

People with 2006 to 2019 GM vans and some cars with tire pressure monitor systems (TPMS) can reset it yourself,if you do your own work or the tire shop forgets to reset it after tire rotation or with new tires.I wanted to try out my new floor jack so...

J_herb by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

12v house battery replacement

I haven't seen this asked anywhere. So I am looking to replace my house batteries and wanted to know what would be the best replacement for full time living. I've seen that they range from $350ish-$4000 I don't really want to sell a kidney but if it'...

Crack in fiberglass next to slide

[img][/img]I am looking at buying a class A motorhome and it has a crack in the fiberglass next to the corner of a slide. Is that a cause for concern ? Is it a fairly common problem?

Coach Batteries

Looks like I will be replacing my coach batteries in the near future, they (only have 2) aren't holding a charge very long, this happened a few months ago & I found they were low on water & the cable hookups needed cleaning very bad, I fixed this pro...

4-way Flashers not working

4-Way Flashers not workingTurn signals work. Brake lights work. Running lights work.When I step on the brakes, both turn signals on the dash illuminate and stay illuminated as long as I stay on the brakes.I replaced the turn signal flasher.What shou...

Bathroom roof vent knob too short. Can't reach?

Hi all. New 2020 Jayco Grayhawk. I can't reach the bath roof vent knob to open/close the vent. Always gotta get a stool. I'm old, don't want Falls. Any suggestions as to how to extend the knob lower about 4 inches?:h

jolooote by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Foot pedal spring, Thetford Aqua Magic 2

Hey all-I removed the foot pedal from our Theford Aqua Magic 2 toilet and the spring that "powers" the foot pedal sprang out. I recovered it, and I can see exactly where it goes, but to re-install it requires that it be "wound" quite tightly as it is...

Sprinter Windshield Cover

We have a new Sprinter on the new 2019 chassis and looking to buy a front windshield cover. A search did not show a cover for the new chassis. My question is whether an Adco cover for the previous generation Sprinter work on the new chassis. Does any...

hpdrver by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Water fill question - permanent flex hose

The water fill on my 2007 Itasca Navion looks like this (circled, top left of photo):I use a Culligan filter housing to feed the chlorine into the tank when filling, and attach one of those short sections of flex hose to the inlet as the first step, ...

UpDate : Koni FSD Shocks

Well after installing my new poly Energy Suspension sway bar bushings I just ordered 4 Koni FSD shocks for my motorhome, my Monroe's are starting to bounce and sway more so I upgraded to Koni's, I hope the $670 investment pays off..Heard lots of good...

timmac by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

White-Rogers thermostat issue.........WARNING!

Posted awhile back about thermostat issue in my C. They installed a White-Rogers unit that doesn't have a separate on/off switch...you just move dial to left down to 50 degrees and hear a small "click". Well, in January, with unit in the OFF position...

Pleasure-Way antenna location

I want to install a Winegard Sensar IV tv antenna on our Pleasure way EXCEL TD. If anyone has this rig with this antenna could you post a picture of its location and orientation? Thanks Just trying to avoid trial and error in this area.

F53 brake master cylinder failure

The last couple of trips I have noticed that I had oily water under the front drivers side of my 2018 Miramar motorhome. The only time I didn't see a small puddle was when I didn't use the AC on one trip.The motorhome is still under warranty (Ford) ...