Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Batteries overcharging

I do not plug in my MH when it's parked. I plug it in the night before we leave to chill the fridge. Most trips are just weekenders. I keep checking the batteries and they are overcharging/boiling over each trip just from the couple days of campin...

Pets in the coach

I have an English Bulldog (53lbs. of love) . How do I bock him from getting to the dash of the MH if we have to leave him inside while we are gone/ (eg out to dinner or sightseeing) not all places let dogs in and I do not want to leave him in the car...

need new deep cycle batteries for class a

thanks for reading this post but the two deep cycle batteries in my mh are dead.. I tried charging them but after an hour of charging im only showing 7.9 volts.. what kind of batteries would you guys recommend? I have a 2008 fourwinds hurricane gass...

Mystery switches & window blinds

New owners of a '96 Thor Residency. Trying to decipher some of the switches to the right of driver's dashboard. Anybody know what the docking switches do? Has been suggested the operate the lights in the storage bins, but ours don't. Also, trying...

noisy by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Convection Ovens

Can I install a household type convection oven in my coach or will the bouncing of the rv be to hard on the oven?

Replace Ceiling Vent Fans? How to Clean?

Hi we have a 2007 Pace Arrow with the Original Ceiling fans. The problem is cleaning off all the grease and dirt, we have tried removing the screen and trying to unscrew the fan itself, but it appears those are "frozen". So we considered just replac...

Cummins ISL400 runs and quits... questions

I'm currently stuck in a RV campground with a engine that won't run.I called and talked with the nearest Cummins service center and the tech on the phone says he thinks it's the lift pump.The problem goes like this... After getting parked after a nor...

MarcW by Explorer
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

ScanGauge horse power reading

Last year I bought a ScanGauge but didn't get to use it very much before I put the MH in storage for the winter. I have a 2005 Fleetwood Excursion 39S with a Cat 350 C7 and Allison. As stated, the engine is rated for 350HP, but I don't think I ever...

Trackrig by Explorer II
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Did I buy a lemon? roadtrek ranger 2013

I have owned this camper for 3 weeks. The a/c sputtered and quit, the first time I turned it on. The dealer said to find a switch in the side panels, which I could not open, thinking the keys did not work. My lawn maintenance man was able to open the...

zptdewda by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Newmar electrical problem

I've got a friend with an electrical problem. Here is the story.Chassis batteries keep going dead even though the coach is plugged in. Today the coach batts were 13.5 and the chassis 7.4v. I know the batts are toast but can't figure why. The char...

ricardo by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

More things equal more problems

We have a Winnebago Vista 35F that has a second bathroom. The black tank for this is opposite from the main black tank so it uses a macerator to pump it over to the main drain side. Went to dump so I am at the main drain and DW is stationed at the va...

Lippert Hydraulic pump

I have a 2011 Monaco Knight that had a fluid leak from the leveler/slideout pump. The dealer said they fixed it, Said it was a connection. Got the unit home and found it still leaked but not sure from where. Leaked about a half Qt over a six month pe...