Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Extended warranty

I'm considering one for a 2 year old DP we are looking at. I don't see any issues with the coach.This will be our 3 DP, our 9th RV. I am very handy and can fix most items. A lot more electronics these days with multiplex switches etc. Are there ...

zb39 by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

1988 Intervec Falcon 190 Wiring

I am trying to trouble shoot my heater. I immediately blow a fuse when I turn it on. I have traced the wires and there appears to be no shorts. One thing that I thought was odd is the wiring to the heater is showing 24 volts going to it. Are ther...

Storing Motorhome

Hi everyone I have a 25ft minnie winnie class c motorhome. I really love it and use it often. Since I am new to this stuff I have some basic questions concerning storage. I live in south florida so no need to winterize. More just protect against ...

Wonderful First Trip In New (TO US ) Class A

Hello all, Stopping by to share Our experience in our new to us Class A.After owning a Class C for years then selling because wife & I purchased a Home we were finally able to purchase a Class A diesel pusher,A nice 2005 Winnebago Vectra 40AD 3slides...

Comparison Forester 2401R Or Dynamax Isata 3 24RW

Comparison Forester 2401R Or Dynamax Isata 3 24RWIts been a while but looking into getting a Mercedes based Class CI would like to know the quality comparison between these two brands. Not looking to bash either, just want to know which has the bette...

jcapps by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Thor Axis

I'm interested in purchasing a Thor Axis and plan to do both short and distance traveling and wondering how well they handle and hold up. All info would be appreciated. Also is buying used an option. I know in body design they haven't changed much, ...

VincentL by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

air pressure

some what confused here I weigh my camper and the steer axle weigh was 4320 lbs do I take the 4320 and divide it by 2 and then look up that weigh on the tire chart to see how much air I need in my steer axle tires?

Dead batteries woes

HelloWell I've been at it for months now and cannot figure what is draining both my house and chassis batteries. 99 bounder with a cut off switch for both. I cut off the chassis battery and can hear a click at the control box. Most things shut off, l...

lamoz1 by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Novi MI. MARVAC RV show

We went to the RV show today. It was real busy. Lots of people and the dealers looked busy in the finance area's. Ton's of travel trailers and fifth wheels with a price point for just about anyone's budget. Had to laugh at the big multi slide heavy f...

et2 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Motorhome to 5th wheel

We are considering trading our motorhome for a 5th wheel. We are planning to retire next year and are hoping to spend the winters someplace warm. I’m thinking that the 5th wheel will have a lot more room for us to spend 3 to 4 months in. I’m having a...

Rwake901 by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Monaco Won't Start. Batteries acting weird

This is a strange one and has me guessing. My 1998 Monaco Coach with Cummins 350 has always started. But I recently noticed the alternator was charging almost 16 amps and took it into the shop. I thought it too excessive. They first checked the Lif...

Patriot II supplemental brake system

I've watched every video possible about the Blue Ox Patriot II braking system and not one tells you how it "really" works. It's simple enough but what I'm trying to figure out is how does it know to proportionately apply the towed vehicles brakes whe...

A Class bunk floor plan help

My family is currently searching for a used A class, preferably no more than 10 years old. We are looking for bunks and most seem to have a similar layout with the bunks in the "hall" across from the bathroom. We came across this layout and are won...

RV vs steering tires

The tires on my Palazzo DP are now 6 years old and even though the tread is still good I have had some bad experience with tires of that age before so I am starting to look for new ones. The Goodyear RV tires don't look that much different from stee...

Groover by Explorer II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes