Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Want to say Hello

Hi... its been a while since i have been here. I left because i had decided not to buy a van.My mother was not well and I had to deal with that.She passed last year and now that things are somewhat more settled.... i am starting to think about build...

Class C downshifting ?

When auto towing with our Ford 450 class C and climbing a slight to moderate hills, the coach downshits and revs really hard and it drives me nuts. Makes me wish the Coach was a manual shift, then all this will go away. Any thoughts or technics besid...

Battery charging and maintaining ?

Question ? I have a 2013 Winnebago Tour that I'm storing for two months ,I will be plugged into Shore Power will Coach batteries and house batteries be maintained while plugged in ? I know the house batteries will but not sure about coach batteries ....

Trojan vs Interstate information

The last time I was at Quartzsite, in 2015, I ended up replacing all 4 of my house batteries. The wiring configuration was typical, two sets of two in series, with both sets in parallel. I faced the never ending decision of Trojan vs. Interstate. ...

larry_cad by Explorer II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Sales Advice - Lots f Interested Buyers!

Hi Team, We advertise our Class A on RV Trader. We priced it at $10K less than its nearest competitor. In addition, ours had 4 years left on a XtraRide Platinum Warranty and several significant upgrades. Well, within less than 48 hours we have been o...

cruz-in by Explorer
  • 37 replies
  • 0 likes

2015 Thor Vegas wall wet/leak?

The inside wall on passenger side below the window is always wet? Removed the inside frame and resealed all around. I think I've fixed problem. I've peeled back the wall paper to allow wood to dry. NOW, where and how do I get matching replacement wal...

jolooote by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Bed slide wont work. 2015 /winnebago Journey 36M

Anyone had the bedslide Stop working? Could use some advice. New Batteries, motoor good, plunger swith good, wall switch is good. One odd thing is breaker panel shows "sofa" with no breaker plunger button. Just a solid cap.

Minnie Winnie

Could be in the market for a Minnie Winnie 26A. Any information you could share is greatly appreciated.

pcook by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Engine starting issues

For awhile now ( meaning over a year) i have noticed at times I can turn the ignition key and it will just click. You could do this 2-3 times and then it would start no problem. the issue would come and go. Well two weeks ago we were getting ready to...

Weak chassis battery

I just went out to fire up my MH (Ford F53 chassis) and the chassis battery wouldn’t start it, so I used the alternate house batteries to start with no problem. My slides and jacks obviously need chassis battery to operate, so my question is.....Onc...

ezgoin by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Dometic AC Unit, another failure

My 2 original AC units from Dometic died after 14 years.I was happy with this performance.So I put in 2 more $1500 AC units from Dometic. The fist one dies about 18 months after install and Dometic covered the repair under warranty and did an excell...

JCat by Explorer III
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Outside light...problem...

On our 2017 Winnebago, the outside light beside the entrance door is not working. I suspect the bulb needs replacing but I can't see any way to remove the light in order to get to the bulb. Any thoughts? Thanks!