Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

2019 Gas or Diesel ?

I was wondering how the 2019 Ford diesel stacks up.OR... should I stick with a gas engine. My driving will be about 50/50 city driving / out in the country driving.Thanks for your comments.

Slide won't retract

I have a 1999 National Tradewinds and the slide wont come in. It seems to make contact but then quits moving. Do you know whether it gets electrical power from the House batteries or the Starting batteries? I have new house batteries and not so ne...

howdy35 by Explorer II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Water Leak

I need to remove the right side exterior panel to get to my gray water flex pipe. It is on a 2008 National Pacifica 36A Has anyone done this

Anyone Have Alloy Wheels On Their Class B+ or C Rig?

Hi All,I was wondering if anyone here has now or had earlier, experience with alloy wheels on their motor home. I also wonder if there is a choice of alloy wheels. I did a little research and found just one choice for the E350/E450.Alcoa brand- 2 w...

winterized properly?

I'm a newbie with my Jayco Greyhawk so I have a basic question. I took my Greyhawk to a reputable RV repair shop to be winterized. Later I noticed the only sign of antifreeze was in the toilet. The bathroom and kitchen sink seem to be as they were wh...

1st mh looking for quick this or that

Been looking for years, thinking about buying a beaver here shortly. Just wondering what ya'll think about these two. I know there are a lot of factors, but to make it easier let's assume both are in comparable working order and similar price.Blue pi...

Coleman AC MACH-8

Our Coleman-Mach 8 AC is blowing warm air! I took the cover off and both fans are turning. What ideas do you have before I call a repair man?Thanks for all comments!

Batteries, Engine and Generator during the winter months

We just upgraded to a Class C Motor-home. with my old travel trailer I use to take my battery inside and put it on a trickle charge. Now with the RV I have the Engine Battery and 2 6 volt for the main household loads. Should I be taking the batteries...

paynejr by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

tow dolly

we just bought an Acme tow dolly for our trip south this winter. We took it out on a test drive and the tire straps kept getting loose, the straps seem to be stretching. This is a new dolly, is it normal for the straps to stretch. We had to tighten ...

djgwilly by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Question for Colorado residents

I'm considering whether to buy or rent a Class C but need to get some idea of the cost of ownership.If I buy one for around $75,000, about how much will it cost to register it here in the Denver metro area? And, how much would it be to insure it, bo...

peholden by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Pet Stairs

So my 2 english bulldogs have gotten a bit older (7 yrs) and going up and down the steep RV steps is becoming a problem.I was thinking of adding some intermediate steps inside the RV and leaving the outside fold up steps as they are.Anyone tackled th...

JCat by Explorer III
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Coachmen Galleria Li3

Does anyone have any experience with the Coachmen Galleria, especially the Li3? We rather like this one, and have been talking with dealers about it. We are waiting for th 2019s to come out. Our others favorite choice is the Leisure travel van Un...