Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

RV cover

For those RV'rs who have plans to purchase a Class A RV cover. Please be aware to confirm that the cover's roof has a definite level of sun exposure resistance. I purchased an "ELITESHIELD RV cover" EP-RVA7T. It was on the motorhome for approximately...

Workhorse a/c condenser

Hello everyone. I am a first time RV owner and have learned a great deal so far but am looking to you veterans for help. My wife and I recently purchased a 2004 Itaska Suncruiser on a Workhorse Chasis. Everything works like new except the chassis a...

what shower head allows reasonable flow

The shower head we have is great if boondocking and we need to save water, but we are usually traveling with full hookups. We need more water volume. What shower head would you recommend?

hikerman by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Brake pads

Peeked in with my flashlight and mirror and the front pads show what I would guess is half a pad left. Rig has 53K miles. Original pads as far as I know, purchased rig with 19K on it.

Is this a good one?

This oneNot for an RV. My Mom is replacing her guest room mattress. I've read a lot about mattress in a box on this forum. Is this a good one for use without a box spring? Ordering a new bedframe from amazon that doesn't require a box spring. Ju...

Ceiling Lights

My coach has lights flush mounted in the vinyl ceiling. One is out. A tech told me that they pull down for bulb/led replacement. I’ve tried and tried and can’t move this thing. Any suggestions?

Gas Class A 37' Pros & Cons of Sway Bar and Trac Bar

I just purchased a 2016 37' Thor Challenger and having some swaying and rocking issues at freeway speed at 60+ mph. Would love to hear input from anyone experiencing the same problem and if the swaying and rocking problems were corrected when the sw...

Water Pump issue

Was just filling the fresh water and opening the valves to run the water through. I have about 1/2 filled with water so plenty of water. The pump is running I can hear it, but no water at any faucet. I can still see antifreeze in the lines too. C...

psmoore by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

power awning problems

2008 Monaco Cayman with Carefree of Colorado Eclipse power awning that was working fine and stopped. Now I can only retract it if I get on a ladder and while helper pushes 'retract' button, I manually roll it for a couple of feet, then it may roll u...

Brake light wiring help

Hi I recently have had to install new brake lights on my 1983 fleetwood southwind Motorhome and I'm having trouble figuring out what the different colored wires are. I know the yellow wire on driver side and green wire on passenger side are for the t...

Are there any good vent covers? (hoods)

I had vent covers on our motor home for 10 years, no problems but I don't remember what brand. We put Camco on this one and they didn't last 3 years, one blew off in pieces on the highway a few days ago and when we checked the other it was all cracke...

Bea_PA by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

gfi plug

i got a 2010 winn. aspect 30c. i have looked everywhere for gfi plug cant fine one. can anyone help me? thanks bob.