Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

2005 Fleetwood discovery 4 slides

There are four slides to this motorhome and I replaced the passenger side kitchen motor with little effort. however I cannot find the rear slide motor on the passenger side. I looked under the motorhome and I am at at loss as to where I can manually ...

Rgtopda by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Heat Shield Fell Off

Hi there,On my Fleetwood Storm (Ford F53 Chassis) I was driving down the freeway yesterday and heard an awful noise. I pulled over and looked under the coach and there is a metal heat shield about 5 feet long, 12" wide that was tack welded onto the f...

Washer/Dryer

Looking to put a washer/dryer into our Class C. It'll be a little tight, but worth the convenience. Question is, Do I go Vented or Unvented? Does unvented heat up the inside of the RV? Hot air has to go some where, right? Thank you in advance.

txnese by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Best features

What feature in your motorhome do you like best. which one thing must you have in your coach.Ours would be the huge storage in the basement.Very simplistic service bay.

Tom_Barb by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Fresh water pump

My fresh water pump stopped pumping water on my way home last year so I bought a new pump and installed it as we are getting ready to leave for a trip this year. The new pump did the same as the old pump. The fresh water tank is full, I hooked a sepa...

allanmet by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

power Gear jacks

I have a 2000 National Sea View on a Ford chassis, I went out to un winterize it yesterday (has been sitting a year) The leveling jacks will not retract. The green power light comes on, but the red jacks down light does not. All fuzzes are good.Im t...

check valves

I have a 2004 winnebago Journey 36G. I have replaced the check valve behind the water hearer a couple of time. Today while unwinterizing all was going well after flushing the water heater and lines. While doing the sanitizing, the hot water taps b...

dogvetia by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Apartment look in a Class C

Wooden interiors have disappeared in Australian Motorhomes a combination of style and ease of cleaning., pretty well customer driven.changes What used to be Winnebago in Australia, now AVIDA has thisSunliner a competitor has this

Front Window Vent Visor

I've searched but cannot find anyone that has these things on their roll down RV windows to keep the rain from coming in when the window is rolled down like a half inch to let air in. Since our rig is a class b I think they might help? Anybody?Here...

applik by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Thoughts/advice on 2008 Fleetwood Providence 39V

Sort of poking around and thinking about upgrading from our Sightseer 35J with bunkbeds to a DP since the kids really don't go with us much any more. I came across this 2008 Fleetwood Providence 39V which intrigues me. I've been doing some looking a...

Y-Guy by Moderator
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Ford F-53 V-10 with a 5R110W 5 Speed Trans. Filter(s)

I have a 2014 Winnebago Sightseer with the Ford F-53 V-10 with a 5R110W 5 Speed Auto Trans. I want to change the Transmission oil and filter, but I am getting conflicting information. I think the filter is the FT-180 Motorcraft Trans filter. Now th...

Best brands/models, early 2000s. Class A Diesel

Hello All,Looking to purchase a used Class A Diesel. Budget is around 30k. Looking at early 2000s. Would prefer a 10000 LB Tow capacity as well. What brands are the best in that year. We have seen a 2004 Holiday Rambler Endeavour that we really like ...

Qestion about tow vehicle

Have sold my old Rv Holiday Rambler and tow vehicle. I am now looking for another RV, recently purchased a 2018 Subaru Forester, has any body ever pull one, I am been told that up to 2016 it was in the tow vehicle list on the motor magazine an is no ...

kiloo9 by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Skid wheels

We have a 2018 Newmar, Ventana which is 40’ in length. The problem is we drag whenPulling into our driveway which has a slight slope. Looking for skid wheels and where to purchase them. There are 2 “U” shaped skid protectors that are gouging out the...

Bounder 1995 34A Gas

Hi, we have a 1995 Bounder F34, Ford Chassis. We need to replace the 2 front side windows, passenger and driver side. The passenger has about an inch of water sitting in it and both are fogged over. We are in Vacaville Ca, close to Sacramento/ San Fr...

tunabob by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes