Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Rubber roof recoat, Problem Solved

We have A 1999 National Tradewinds and know it needs a roof recoat. Is it a EPDM rubber roof and has anyone had this project done by others or did you do it yourself? I know there are several products out there but which one would be best to use? ...

howdy35 by Explorer II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Newmar Mountain Aire slide out problem

I have a 2003 Mountain Aire by Newmar, LOVE IT!! BUT, I opened the slide out in LVRM and one of the arms was NOT completely down when it was going out so a crunching noise and I stopped it immediately, fixed the arm and it want out fine. When I br...

RVER by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Gen set oil change

Sorry if this question has been asked already, I tried the search but didn't come up with anything.We have a 02 Damon Intruder with a 5500 genset. Getting the cover off is bad enough, but the oil fill/check stick is above the opening of the genset b...

Class c levelers

a friend of mine told me not to extend my motor home levers down all the way because it could bend them. Instead but a 4in block under them so the levers won’t extend all the way. This would be important in soft sand were you need better footing. ...

2011 jayco greyhawk 31ds

Hi all!Woud anyone out there know what type of kitchen faucet Jayco uses? The sprayer on my 2011 greyhawk broke, and I have had quite a time trying to find the part.:?

brake light

I have a 2000 Discovery and the brake lights come at random times. It is parked after atrip back from Tx with no problems. Turning lites require pushing brake pedal. It seem to be ok for days and then they will come on. what is the repair? thanks fo...

Buying new Hercules StrongGuard HRA Tires

After having 2 blowouts (on the same day!) with my Goodyear-G670RV that were 5 year old tires, we purchased 6 new Hercules H-902 tires. Now it has been 6 years on the Hercules H-902's and we have had no problems at all. The motorhome actually rode b...

kmb1966 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

2000 Newmar Dutchstar Towing Capacity Question

Here’s the relevant specs: Model 3851Length : 38 Chassis : Freightliner XC Raised RailEngine : 300 HP. CAT Turbo Diesel Towing Capacity : 5,000 pounds Mileage: 100k (which I actually prefer to lower miles)My 2015 Duramax Crew with ARE commercial topp...

76 Dodge Mobile Traveler transmission - how many gears?

Hi guys, I am the proud new owner of a 1976 Dodge Mobile Traveler. It has a mopar 318 engine. As I have been driving it, the automatic transmission seems to have 3 gears, the one it starts out in when stopped, a 2nd gear starting at about 15 mph, and...

zerxyx by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes