Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Anyone knows the part part Number for Fuel Filter

I have a 2002 Winnebago Journey M with a 275HP Cummings Turbo Diesel ISB 5.9 Engine - been looking on the Internet for the part number to replace my fuel filter, I do not seem to be able to find it. Found some Filters in Ebay for 2002 RAM 2500 Pickup...

Serpentine Belt for Cummins ISB 6.7L?

I am looking to purchase a spare serpentine belt for my 2009 Winnebago Journey 34Y that has a Cummins ISB 6.7L CM2150 (350hp) rear pusher Diesel engine. I can't find the part model number in any of my owners manuals. Can anyone assist with this and...

RRE by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

E450 questions

I'm looking for a 26 foot c class with no slides E450.My budget is 20 grand.Ive found many but my question is in the motors seems my budget gets me the 460 motor or 2 valve v10 i'd really like the 3 valve v10.I have a 460 in my superduty truck and do...

litng1 by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for a base plate

I'm looking for a deal on a 2008 Kia Spectra base plate. Roadmaster is the only supplier that I've found and every web site I've checked wants $399. Does anyone have an idea for a better price? I'll be doing my own installation. I'm not in a big rush...

Tinstar by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Class C to tow 7000 lbs.

Looking to buy my first motorhome. I need to be able to tow a 7000 lb. boat/trailer. I've read a lot about towing with a MH but I'm still somewhat confused; is it the hitch and frame that are the main limitations and can that be upgraded? I hear o...

Class A roof

I am in the market for a 40 foot class A diesel pusher. I have read that taking care of the roof is something you have to do every other year or so. Winnebago has the fiberglass roof material, so does that mean it takes no maintenance? Also, are t...

donnyB7 by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

HR leveling Jack hose leak

I have a broken hydraulic hose on my 1998 HR, its leaking at the rear passenger side hose above the jack, the hose runs up above gas tank so I cant trace it out to run a new hose. Im not sure where the other end is connected.

Angled propane fill elbow? Rubber hose?

The propane fill in my ERA 170M is a shade too low to the ground, and the large pistol-shaped feed device used at Flying J's can't quite make the connection without the ground interfering.I don't really want to muck with the mfg's installed propane s...

Ford Chassis 2001 Fleetwood Tioga newbrakes locking .HELP

I just bought a 2001 Ford Chassis Tioga, class c.. On its first long distance trip in mountains it didn't seem to have much power intermittently going uphill. One moment it works and one it seems to be having trouble. It was looked at and it was deem...

Laurielr by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Stay-a-While cracked

Smelled gas and ran my finger around the joints, assuming that's where the leak was. Turned the valve off and then saw the spray come out from a crack adjacent to the 1/4" supplemental connection on the body of the stay-a-while. Probably from 9 yea...

ljr869 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

shout out to Snider Fleet Solutions

A week ago, leaving the outerbanks of NC, my Rt 'trailing arm' broke!This causes a tremendous rocking side to side whenever you apply the brakes. We limped to Greensboro KOA. After many calls, I located a pair of Source heavy duty replacements at All...

hikerman by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

shifting cable wont shift

We have a 97 pace arrow, and the transmission will not shift past nuetral,we have checked it up to the steering column but can't get passed that. Is there anyway to disassembe the steering column to check that cable? Thank you.

eet by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

AC filter

I have 3 roof top ac units. I checked the inside coils and they are very nasty. It appears that the cheap sponge like factory filters don't work well. I do keep them clean but too much junk gets by them. Does anyone know of a better quality filter fo...

Engine Coolant Question 2001 Winnebago

I have a 2001 Winnebago Brave 35C. I looked under the hood today to check on adjusting headlight beams and I found that my engine coolant reservoir is completely cracked. Ordered a new one based on the part number on the side. My question is do I ...

psmoore by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes