Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Need help on locating tires in the Detroit area of MI. .

Hey folks, I posted this in another forum and so far, have ZERO responses. The explanation below takes care of what I'm inquiring about. MY right front tire is becoming more and more noisy as we travel. As we have a long way to go before we return ho...

FIRE_UP by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

12 volt Fridge

Hello everyone.We just traded from a sprinter class C to a Travato G class B. We have the taller 3 way 12 volt/propane/electric fridge and I can't seem to get it to work on 12 volts? The other power sources work fine? Does anyone have any experience...

Hellwig helper. Springs

My 2006 coach came from Jayco with these helper Springs. (greyhawk 31SS)But I read that on the newer jayco's with "J Ride" these rear helper springs were not adjusted correctly. I checked the distance from the helper springs to the reg spring pack ...

suprz by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Front rotors on E450 Chassis

Anyone know of a good SPECIFIC video on youtube or somewhere else for replacing front rotors and pads on 04 Ford E450 motorhome? I have done several searches but so far have not found anything but later model stuff etc. I want to do mine soon but w...

Bilstein shocks

2016 ford E450 29 ft class c. want to replace oem shocks with bilsteins. Got quote from camping world today and they listed part #33-187563 for the front and part # 33-176840 for the rear.looking on Shock warehouse web site these shock numbers say c...

Flat towing Focus

We have a 2003 Itasca 30 footer with the V-10. Presently flat towing a Chevy Sonic (2700 lbs) and thinking of going a bit larger to flat towing a Ford Focus hatchback (around 3000 lbs.). Wondering if the 300-400 lb. increase will be noticed. I know w...

Roof maintenance 2009 Cambria

Getting ready for a 2 week solo trip to some drag races. Went on top to scrub and inspect the roof. I cranked up theTV antenna and was surprised at how much the roof coating has faded. It also has some black stuff stuck to it that must be sap or some...

Researching Class C Motorhomes

We have been researching 2005 - 2009 Class C motorhomes. We wanted a Bigfoot as it was supposed to be very good for winter use with double pane windows and the way it heated the underbelly but they are hard to come by so we've regrouped and are looki...

memtb by Explorer
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes

Fuel mileage diesel vs gas

I have seen some information on another forum that there is only about 1 to 2 miles per gallon increase in mileage for a diesel versus the V10 Ford. Does that seem to be the consensus? With the extra cost of diesel fuel these days, what is the majo...

Buying older motorhome as first purchase

My budget for a motorhome is about 22k. Im looking for something less than 25ft, with under 80k miles on it. I found a 97 coachmen that fits this criteria & the owner is asking 10k for it (NADA lists its value at 4k to 7k). I am not mechanically incl...

lfrese by Explorer
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

Norcold Refrigerator Clams check

We got a check from Norcold for 225.00 dollars is this for real. It says we will get 3 more checks for next three years. I guess they settled with all of us customers.

Sr 98 from US 160 to Page, AZ

Would like information on the road condition on SR 98 from US 160to Page, AZ. We are in a 37' motorhome with a toad. Would save usgoing south past Tuba City and connecting to N US 89. Thanks foryour responses.

carp65 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes